Kelly1977

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by DQ, 4 August 2006 Social URL.

1. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hi honey, just a little note to find out how you are doing. Hope things are going better for you, and you have a great weekend :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kelly1977

kelly1977 Back On CD.......

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(16.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Awww I had a fab weekend chick, Thanks!

We had a 3 course meal with all the family on Friday night & a 3 course on Saturday day at the wedding.
    As it was a posh hotel the choice of breakfast was unbelieveable, you name it & you could of had it so I had a little bit of breakfast.
    Was dreading getting weighed this morning but I only put 2lb on which I think is good considering. Really couldnt stick to my packs it wasnt appropriate..
    The meals were smallish portions but the food was very rich.. :(
    So back to SS now just for a week to see if I can shift at least 4lb then 790 for a week then maybe 1000 as I go on my hols in 3 weeks time.

(Just copied & paste this from my other post) lol

:)

4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Glad you had a good time honey and good luck getting back to SS :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.