Kellybellys Diary :)

Oh cheese! I assuage my cheese hankerings with mini Babybel Light at one point each but it's not quite the same as squidgy brie with caramelised onions *whimper*

one cheese i am safe from - its probably the only one i dont like. Its gruyere, manchego, cheddar w/ jalapenos and the pink one with port in we do only at crimbob that get me the worst.. but considering we stock over 50 different types there are always samples on offer and its a killer to resist! :p

Oh gosh i miss cheese! I used to have cheese and onion in tiger rolls!

Cheese is deadly to me now! If i eat it, i cant stop! LOL x

I LOVE CHEESE. Fortunately I've never snacked on it or that would be a haaard habit to break. I just add a bit of grated to meals which isn't so bad.

Mmm, brie with caramlized onions sounds good!

All this talk of cheese is making me hungry! Lol I had the sandwich but I had it for my tea so I don't feel as bad :)

Had another ok day today not sure what to have for my tea tho...cheese on toast? lol I joke. Normally I don't finish work until 9 but I finish at 7 tonight and I'm a bit frightened that I'll spend those extra 2 hours eating lol. I'll just drink loads of tea to fill me up lol.

I'm soooo excited about the party tomorrow I'm going to Primark in the daytime for my stripy tights and other cheap garments haha. I don't know whether to get weighed on Saturday because it's the night after the party and I have only been 'good' since monday so it's not a full week....decisions decisions...

Hope you have all had a nice day xxx

upto you - you can weigh in whatever day you like, maybe monday would be a good idea usually to spur you on to be good over the weekend? x

Afternoon all!!

Well I decided to bite the bullet and get weighed and I'm glad I did I lost 1lb! Not exactly fabulous but I haven't done a full week yet and I ate and drank a LOT at the party last night so I'm absolutely chuffed and determined to be as good as gold this week. I've bought a new scarf and gloves from Primark (about the only thing that would fit me in there :( ) so I'm going to walk to work this week to save some money and get this weight off.

Speaking of the party it was sooo funny. Everybody made the effort with the fancy dress and got into the swing of things. The buffet was gorgeous too so all round it was a great night!

Righty ho I'm off to sleep this hangover off :) will drop by later before X Factor hehe.

xxxxxxx

Afternoon all!!

Well I decided to bite the bullet and get weighed and I'm glad I did I lost 1lb! Not exactly fabulous but I haven't done a full week yet and I ate and drank a LOT at the party last night so I'm absolutely chuffed and determined to be as good as gold this week. I've bought a new scarf and gloves from Primark (about the only thing that would fit me in there :( ) so I'm going to walk to work this week to save some money and get this weight off.

you're not the only one - if theres one incentive to lose weight, its that there are shops like H&M and Primark that do nice but affordable clothes, therefore saving you money.... to run into Karen Millen :D

Back