KELLY'S DIARY...

M

Missk

Well you'v twisted my arm...here goes...

Firstly...im a 21 year old lady...and i use the word very lightly!

I have a gorgeous little girl whos is 10 month old...walking, talking trouble machine! Keeps me on me toes!

I have a wonderful fiance whom i am due to wed in October this year! (Target date)

Im a serial dieter...and have tried every slimming tablet under the sun...every diet from lighterlife to cabbage soup!

And failed!! tut tut

So here i am...15 weeks to wedding...and back on Slimming World...and 100% (ush) determined!

My weigh in days are Wednesday so as im writing this im half way through a week so to speak!

My entrys will be quite short (yay) as its hard to find a spare min lol

so here goes....

(oh and be cruel!)

Monday 22nd June 2009 (2 days to weigh in)

Monday morning again...work work work...very tired today...could of done with 8 more hours sleep!

I should warn you...i never eat breakfast...it not for not trying...i just cant face it! And to be fair when at work...i dont really have dinner...again...cant face it....

Breakfast - missed (again)

Hi MissK...Welcome to the site :)

Look forward to reading how you're getting on. You've had two good weeks so far it seems. Yay!

You know what I'm going to say though...brekkie! And lunch! I know you say you can't face it, but it's something you can learn. To have nothing at all is SO BAD for your body. It's bound to have an impact on your energy levels through the day...and I bet you need all the energy you can get with your little one!

Having brekkie, even just a handful of cereal or a bit of fruit...anything, will really help your weight loss along for the Big Day.

I weigh on a Wednesday as well, so let me know how you get on.

Good luck!

Well...here i am again...

Dinner was non exsistant...although i did have two bottles of diet coke...

Tea was lovely...my better half cooked Thai Green Curry....with chicken, onions, and low fat sauce with rice. Yummy...

I know...i am going to make a concious effort to have breakfast...and dinner for that matter...have been in the habbit so long its a hard one to break...x

Back