Kellys journey

X Kelly X

Silver Member
Hi all I'm joining the s&s diet.

Today 29.6.13 is my first day. My packs were delivered 2 hours ago. I've not told anyone about doing it as I don't want the negative comments that come with it.
I would like to lose 6st by Christmas and be at goal by my birthday in march. I have 2 holidays next year the first is in may/June which will be the first event to be slim for.
First day today, I've weighed myself and will take photos in a minute.
I've had a mint choc shake so far and I've drank a 500ml bottle of water.
I will be incorporating some light exercise into my diet so I can ensure less saggy skin and also moisturise a lot. (Something I've not done before tbh)
I attend a rosemary Conley class every Wednesday evening but I won't be giving it up as I like the friendliness and the exercise :)

Morning Kelly it's funny I'm the same about telling friends and family as there will be negative input. I'm doing the lifestyle plan. I have a party three weeks today so wondering if anyone advises a wee break that day and back on it or is that too difficult better just to stay on it? X

Hi ya. How you doing on the plan?

I'm not sure what to suggest about the party. Is it just an evening? If it was I would personally stay on the plan.

Day 1:
Breakfast 9:30am - Mint choc shake
Lunch 2pm - spag Bol meal pack
Dinner will be chicken and salad
After dinner (dessert like) chocolate coconut meal bar.

I've drank 2 ltrs of water so far and done 1.5 hours of walking as I went shopping. I'm not hungry really just feeling like I want to eat but that's part of my problem anyway.

Restarted 10-7-13

Day 1 complete!
Onto day 2. I have now told a few friends and my mum about this diet.

Back