Kels weigh in :-)

Kels_85

Silver Member
My starting weight was 13st 5lbs

1st weigh in 12st 8lbs = 11lb loss :-D

2nd weigh in 12st 2lbs = 6lb loss :-D

3rd weigh in 12st 1lb

Only a loss of 1lb this week, BUT I'm not to disheartened, as this week I have lost a total of 12 inches :)

Omg they are great weight losses brilliant I getting weighed in Tuesday only will of been on it since Thursday but that is the day she comes out to see people xxxx

therealbbe said:
Omg they are great weight losses brilliant I getting weighed in Tuesday only will of been on it since Thursday but that is the day she comes out to see people xxxx

Thank you :)
Good luck for tomorrow!! I'm sure you will have done fab xxx

Thanks kels I hope so toooooooo I thought to hope for about 7 lbs as only 6 days is that toooooo high of an expectation ???? Xx

Not really too much too hope for, the first couple of weeks are always the biggest losses, maybe set your hopes for 4lb, then anything over that, you will be super chuffed xxx

Yeah I think I might just do that I have been toooooo scared to get on the scales and also what if mine are different just don't wanna be happy then sad or sad then eat well u get the picture
Ty hub hope u have good day xxx

Home scales are evil! Stick with your CDC's scales chick!
Thanks, hope you have a brilliant day too girlie xxx

Yup shoved them under bed and trust me I won't go looking under there for them :)
Hope ya having good day and still 100% sure you are
Sharon xx

4th weigh in 11st 11lbs
which makes a loss of 4lb :-D sooooooo pleased xxx

Kels_85 said:
4th weigh in 11st 11lbs
which makes a loss of 4lb :-D sooooooo pleased xxx

Whooohooooo yeah get in there!!! :) Did ya grab scales off ya mum was it tug of war :eek:
Xxxxxxxxx

therealbbe said:
Whooohooooo yeah get in there!!! :) Did ya grab scales off ya mum was it tug of war :eek:
Xxxxxxxxx

Hahahaha, she left them out for me last night!! Bless her, shes a good wench xxxxxx

Kels_85 said:
Hahahaha, she left them out for me last night!! Bless her, shes a good wench xxxxxx

Lol I was imagining a snatch and run!!! What did she say???

therealbbe said:
Lol I was imagining a snatch and run!!! What did she say???

Hahahaha! I was more like a run and jump! Hahaha!! She had left them out for me, told her what I lost and she told me my head was shrinking!! Hahahahahaha xxx

Kels_85 said:
Hahahaha! I was more like a run and jump! Hahaha!! She had left them out for me, told her what I lost and she told me my head was shrinking!! Hahahahahaha xxx

Hahahahaha still making me chuckle out loud that!!!! Has she hid them again!!!! Xxx

Hahahaha!! Nope I have stolen them back!! I think I will fess up though and let her hide them again! Hahahaha xxx

Kels_85 said:
Hahahaha!! Nope I have stolen them back!! I think I will fess up though and let her hide them again! Hahahaha xxx

Lmfao!!! Yeah bad girl fess up!!! U don't need the crap u went through this week "step away" now lol xxx

Hey, am just reading threads as I am starting CD tomorrow. I noticed we are similar starting weights.....I would be over the moon if I loose what you have!! Go girl!!! x x

ChelleryPickle said:
Hey, am just reading threads as I am starting CD tomorrow. I noticed we are similar starting weights.....I would be over the moon if I loose what you have!! Go girl!!! x x

Hello chellery good luck on starting tomorrow you sound like ur really focused have good day Hun xxx

ChelleryPickle said:

Good luck with your journey :)
Thanks for the comment, you'll be where I am in no time ;-) xxx

Back