kerry katona on This Morning!

mod-karen79

rainbows holiday buddy :)
oh my god! did anyone see kerry katona on This Morning???

she's in a right state - obviously on drugs. her chin is grinding and her speach is slurred.... they spoke to her for 5 minutes then phil threw a question in asking if she was ok!!! OUCH!!! kerry tried to blame medication she took the night before - hmmm ok!!!

Just watched it - what a mess!! Maybe it is her medication - however prescription meds should never make you act like that - particularly if "allegedly" you've taken them the evening before! Methinks she needs to adjust her dosage!!!!

Fair play to Phil and Fern to be ballsy enough to ask her about it - couldv'e just pretending it wasn't happening.

Not done herself any favours today

Carol x

i didnt see her on the TV but i saw her in the paper today showing off the new figure thanks to some magazine paying for her lipo and boob job etc, that girl needs some serious help, she is on a downward spiral into trouble!

I missed it but it doesn't suprise me. Makes me sick because if she weren't kerry katona they would have taken her house and kids and arrested her by now. Grrr right i'll get of my soapboX now :D

damm missed it! her show on mtv was awful to watch i watched it anyway..oh there is a show on sunday night 9pm on mtv about her boob op and that. Have to say though i saw her in a mag there last week and thought she looked well!!

Just watched it - what a mess!! Maybe it is her medication - however prescription meds should never make you act like that - particularly if "allegedly" you've taken them the evening before! Methinks she needs to adjust her dosage!!!!

Fair play to Phil and Fern to be ballsy enough to ask her about it - couldv'e just pretending it wasn't happening.

i know - i wanted to leap with joy when he asked it. it obviously wasn't a planned question - i was cringing to see her answer! but brilliant that phil had the balls to ask her outright.

as for medication - i think it was of the illegal kind! ...from the way she was i'd say she was on cocaine.

reckon they will have it so you can watch it online? im dying to see it now.. i really like kerry katona.. and tbh.. she isnt half as bad as some of the mothers out there who still get to keep their kids.. but because shes in the public eye, shes a monster.. Im not sayin that it isnt drugs or anything.. but tbh.. look at people like kate moss, sadie frost, and so on.. should they be allowed to keep their kids when they have addictions like they do..? Just throwing it out there..

x x

I've had post op meds, they don't make you act like a pi**ed-up lush on daytime tv!!!!!

Edit - I did see it by the way.....cringe-worthy!!!

OMG!! That was sooooo embarrassing! As soon as she started talking, I noticed something wasn't quite right. I'm glad they said something to her, they couldn't just ignore it after all!! I think they probably were told from the gallery through their earpieces as Phil said they had already had phonecalls from viewers about her behaviour!
And did you notice how defensive she got when the subject was broached?
She said something like I'm still the same person I was....and Phil , bless him, said oh no you're clearly not!!! lol
She also said that everyone(the media, I suspect) will pick up on it because they had mentioned it!!! The cheek of it! We could see it for ourselves, we didn't need it pointing out!
Atrocious!!! She was awful!!

Will it be on You tube?

Sam
xxx

dam i missed it hope its on u tube later ;) xx

Pain meds last night? :devilangel: Coke and booze this morning?

I know what it looked like to me!!!!!

:eek::eek:

... look at people like kate moss, sadie frost, and so on.. should they be allowed to keep their kids when they have addictions like they do..? Just throwing it out there..

x x

agree with you there - there are so many 'celebraties' with addictions, including those you mention.

luckily for them they have money and publicists behind them to smooth it all over.

in the real world most parents with addictions just get on with it and, usually, the result is damaged and disfunctional children.

i work in a homeless hostel for 16-21 year olds and 99% of their issues are down to poor parenting...but then again their parents probably had crap parents, etc, etc. it's a very frustrating cycle.

OMG! I sky+ This morning (don't ask!) I'll catch up with it when I get in from work. Can't wait to see what went on! Screening at mine for anyone who want to see it! LOL

OMG! I sky+ This morning (don't ask!) I'll catch up with it when I get in from work. Can't wait to see what went on! Screening at mine for anyone who want to see it! LOL

lol - watch out for the teeth grinding! a common side effect of medication - NOT!

Slurring - yes, possibly a side effect.....coupled with OTT animated weirdness....not usually!!

Back