kerry katona on This Morning!

agree with you there - there are so many 'celebraties' with addictions, including those you mention.

luckily for them they have money and publicists behind them to smooth it all over.

in the real world most parents with addictions just get on with it and, usually, the result is damaged and disfunctional children.

i work in a homeless hostel for 16-21 year olds and 99% of their issues are down to poor parenting...but then again their parents probably had crap parents, etc, etc. it's a very frustrating cycle.

Yeah.. its so sad.. and those parents dont have like 8 thousand quid to send them to a top of the range rehab clinic.. its so sad.. =(

x x

Sorry guys but I actually feel really sorry for her.

She was fine before that s**t McFadden dumped her and their little girls. I think it knocked her for six and she has never recovered. I also think that she has had a really crap start in life and it's just continued to get worse.

Whether or not she was taking prescription meds or drugs, I just hope she gets the help she needs to get well. Maybe someone playing back the tape of her this morning may shock her into it. I am doubtful though.

Does anyone have a link?

I agree before she was dumped and dyed her hair and put brown lenses in her eyes she was quite ok and very genuine but now well it's jsut sad to see someone go downhill like that.

OMG that was cringworthy i couldn't look at some parts!! She actually looks better than she has done in the last year, but that speech!! And she looked so surprised when phil mentioned it!!

Oh my god! That is so bad!

I really do hate her, but then again I love Katie Price (aka Jordan) so I found this pretty entertaining, especially after seeing Katie on this morning not too long ago because she was brilliant!

Shes a frigging minger! Yh I can understand not been easy for her but ffs her kids need her - well not in the state she is in but no I dont feel sorry for her at all....

She hasnt helped herself!

i watched it.. my bf found it for me. lol.. and i gotta say.. i just feel so sorry for her.. so very sorry.. we all deal with pain in different ways.. and instead of thinking.. "omg.. poor her.. look at everything shes been through".. magazines and the media abuse her..

x x

God love her... she needs a big cuddle from somebody who actually gives a **** about her.

She was dragged up... got into a relationship with Brian Mcfadden... he didn't love her the way she wanted him to... that ended and she has just bounced from crap relationship to crap relationship since... and that toss pot mark is no good for her.

I hope she gets help now

... and that toss pot mark is no good for her.

I totally agree, Mark (the toss pot) needs a good shoeing and sending on his way before she'll ever have the self-esteem to get herself sorted out!

Don't think Brian can be held responisble, if you don't love someone staying with them is no better then leaving them, millions of women divorce but don't end up that bad.
It is pretty car crash, she doesn't seem to think anythings wrong.

Don't think Brian can be held responisble, if you don't love someone staying with them is no better then leaving them, millions of women divorce but don't end up that bad.
It is pretty car crash, she doesn't seem to think anythings wrong.

Ditto this! I think shes dug a hole too deep and cant get out now :/
x

Just in case it didn't come across I don't blame Brian at all either... they were both young and in love with the fame of it all!!! I think he grew up and fell out of love with her but unfortunately there were two kids there at that stage!!!

Couldn't watch it... had to turn it off. I think the woman is being taken advantage of by all sorts of people and cannot see the tragedy that she has become. I feel sorry for her children, I'm afraid.

just watched this on itv you can watch clips on the homepage poor girl she desperatly needs help. think fern and phil handled it really well credit to them

Thought I'd put my ten pennith in. Just watched this. The drug she is on can cause slurred speech and has a whole load of horrendous side effects. But as for being coked up very doubtful. She looked like she had been drinking with her meds....not good. The girl really needs help and I really hope she gets it before she becomes a statistic.

Poor poor girl. She was taken advantage of once again. I really hope someone gets her the help she needs.
Brian is desperate for custody of the girls and this interview could just be the evidence he needs to get it. It won't help the youngest 2 though.
Very sad.

Back