Kerry Low Low

Tealight

Hi

Can someone please tell me the amount of Low Low Mature Chedder I can have as an HexA? I talking about the block of cheese which is 1/3 less fat.

I've done a search for this but it comes up with answers for the slices or spread not the block.

Thanks in advance :)

40g Kerry Low Low Mature Cheese, block/grated

I've bought the grated stuff for the first time this week as haven't been able to find low fat cheese on offer anywhere lately and its great was only a £1 and its nicer then other grated cheese. Most of the time we grate our cheese anyway, I'm just trying to work out if I can still enjoy apple and cheese as a snack with grated rather then a block lol

Donna I, hate to tell you this but Im pretty sure the pre grated cheese cant be used as a HE because it has some sort of 'flour' in it to stop it sticking in the bag!! I'll see if I can find the thread that gave out this info..... xx

https://www.google.com/url?q=http:/...ds-cse&usg=AFQjCNGARf0TtkGlFFQM_YghmL7oqCJW1w

I stand corrected, Kerry Low Low is OK x

Yeah I thought the same, but found out recently that low low was the only one you could as it doesn't have the flour on it. To be honest I don't like pre-grated cheese because of the flour so this is great for me!

Rochelle1 said:
How come the 45g of reduced fat cheddar doesn't apply to low low and cathedral city? I've been having 45g of these without realising :(

Uh oh I've been having 45g of the cathedral low too? I won't be using it again anyway as I'd rather just have 30g of the gooood stuff!! Serves me right for assuming I suppose :(

how much of the spread can I have?

You can have 60g (around half a tub!) as a HE A or it's 2.5 syns for 25g on all plans.

I really like it over leftover pasta, just zap in the microwave for a few minutes and it tastes soooo good, like syn full macaroni and cheese!

Wiz bit said:
You can have 60g (around half a tub!) as a HE A or it's 2.5 syns for 25g on all plans.

I really like it over leftover pasta, just zap in the microwave for a few minutes and it tastes soooo good, like syn full macaroni and cheese!

Wiz bit - u r soo right. This is one of my faves!

Oooh must try it!!! I love cheesy pasta :)

Back