kerrys lipotrim diary day 2

hi girlies, day 35..... been shopping for clothes today, do you know what i got. NAFF ALL. i think i need to design my own clothes line. maybe the 3 years as a machinist will come in handy 1 day. i cant believe i couldnt just get a pair of fitted jeans. or even jeggings. just something that would fit. aaarrrgggghhhh. have to go out again tomorrow. ah well:(

how are my girlies doing today. sam, stay away from those carbs. remember that good weigh in you had a few short days ago. trust me. it will be worth it in the end. you would be soooo annoyed with yourself. youll be weighing in again soon, just keep focused.

heeellllloooo mary. how you feeling today. good i hope. you must be still buzzing with your loss.

i dont know if im gonna make the 3 and a half lb tomorrow. i have realised over the past few days that when i get a really late night and get up early with the kids, i actually dont lose an oz. nothing, nada. yet if i go to bed at around 10ish i can lose nearly a lb over night. so 3 days this week i have not lost anything. which im pretty annoyed with. i thought it was the gym slowing me down, but turns out it doesnt. so im off to bed early tonight as i have weigh in tomorrow and i need to have lost nearly a lb. ah well. i guess it will even out, hopefully.

welcome jojo. keep checking in here and we'll always help when we can. good luck. you know from experience its not easy, but just tell yourself you have done it before and you can do it again, EASY:D.

Anyway, im going to bed now to prepare for weigh in, wish me luck, im going to need it, 3 1/2 lb, 3 1/2 lb, 3 1/2 lb, thats all i want. preferbly all of them together, but just 1 will do i guess;);).

good night guys, keep slimming.

kerry xxx

Thanks Mary, thankfully I managed to resist! I just tried to distract myself by doing something else! LOL! I know I would have felt so rubbish if I'd had that sandwich. A few minutes of pleasure and a whole night or more of beating myself up about it!

So many times, I've fallen off the wagon on a diet and got to a month or two down the line and thought to myself, "wow, wonder what my weight would be now if I'd stuck to it"...

Its this thought that is kind of keeping me going this time... fed up of thinking that!

Have 12 weeks until my Niece's wedding, and have already bought the dress I intend to wear.... keeping on display as an incentive!

Sam x

Think we must have been posting about the same time Kerry!!! Good luck for tomorrow. I'll keep saying 3.5lb all night, I promise!!! LOL! xx

Hi Guys... wow, so pleased I didn't go for that sandwich last night! Did a cheeky weigh-in this morning and have lost 5 and half pounds this week already! Got an early weigh in this week on Sunday, due to a trip to UK (sorry didn't mention I live in France)...so hoping to get another 2 or 3lbs off if I possibly can! It was "the curse" last week, so I did think this 2nd week might almost match the first... here's hoping I'm right!

Have a great day everyone!!!! Slim, slim, slim! xx
Sam

hi guys. just got weighed, 3lb down. not what i wanted but ill live with it. my weight this morning was 14st 11 exactly. so i broke into my 14s and did my 2 stone, so i guess i cant complain really.

early nights for me all week i think;)

kerryxxx

Thanks for the welcomes! :grouphugg:
Day 3 and going good. I am really cold and today my teeth have started to hurt, don't remember getting that first time round. Never mind had a sneak on the scales this morning and i'm already 6lb down. Woo hoo! No diet works as quick as this, i just keep trying to picture my holiday in my head as incentive and the lovely dresses that i've bought that will look loads better with a few stone off.

Good luck everyone, keep up the good work.x

Hate when I miss a day!!!
KERRY!!!! 2 STONE, 2 STONE, 2 STONE. Frig that little half pound. Put it down to the underwire in your bra being heavier than usual?! Or you didn't get all your junk out before you went?! Hey, it's yucky but it's true. Seriously though, a half pound in the overall scheme of things is so LITTLE. But 2 STONE is a milestone! Congratulations! AND you're into the 14s!!!! You've achieved 2 of your smaller goals - get out of the 16s and then the 15s. AND, you've reached your halfway point. How great is that!!! I SALUTE YOU!!!! That's 3 babies (2 stone)! Anyway, see where I'm coming from? Next week, hopefully, you'll get your 3 and 1/2 but for this week, concentrate on the overall achievements and be psyched!!! I am!!
Sam, well done you. I get tempted every day. Hang in there. Your 1st weigh-in is such a good feeling. I check the scale every day just to keep going!!
Hey JoJo, I had the teeth thing too. It does go eventually. I am still cold every day but it's a small price to pay!!
This week has flown for me so far cause I have been so busy. You know what I realised today? Not one person who doesn't know I'm doing the diet has mentioned my losing weight. I guess I have to lose another stone for it to become obvious. Right now, I'm sticking with this till the next stone is gone. I want to at least lose 3 before I go off this. My bro-in-law has kind of screwed it up on me by having a christening in 2 weeks! But, I'm already plotting how to not make the dinner portion of the day. Don't wanna try eating anything, cause I'm not sure I'd be as strong as you Kerry to go back on TFR. So, just gonna make my excuses - 18 month olds are always useful for that - and appear back after the meal.
SLIM, SLIM, SLIM - I am gonna look sooooo goood ;) !!!!!! Have a good weekend ladies.

hi guys, day 38 today. not had time to post the last couple of days. ive been ok though.

going to alton towers tomorrow. going to go and get some chicken in a bit. i was gong to cook my own but i think by tomorrow after it has been in the fridge all night it will be really dry. so im gonna go get some cooked chicken breast. i will make a salad later and put some balsamic vinegar on it. hope it doesnt rain:(

i know your right mary. it will all even out in the end i guess. how have you been anyway. wow. a christening. i think youll be fine. you have come this far so i think youll get through it no probs.

jo-jo and sam, how are you both doing. must nearly be weigh in for you jojo. hope you both do fab on your weigh ins.

well, see you for now guys, keep slimming

kerryxxx

Hi girls, you're right mary the coldness is a small price to pay just got to keep remembering to wrap up a bit. I'm so used to being hot from being fat, ha ha not for much longer! I'll of been on it 6days on tue so think i'm gonna go for weigh in then and get stocked up for the next week. Feels very strange to not have a hangover today but i like it and my mind feels clear and happy. I'm so glad to be in control and not eating is freeing up sooo much time i'm getting allsorts done that i would normally have just put off.

Love coming on here it really helps. Thanks!x

Lol! Never thought of me being hot cause I'm fat but makes sense!!!! How are you feeling jojo? When's your weigh-in Sam? Good luck tomorrow Kerry. Days out are tough. Let us know how you get on anyway and enjoy Alton Towers! Sounds like fun. Hope you get a lovely day!

I'm feeling really good mentally, i keep dropping asleep though about 6 o'clock on a night cos i feel so exhausted and freezing so i lay on the sofa with a blanket and drop off,ha ha, you'd think i was about 90! My stomach is a bit dodgy today, i've got the chronic shits. Hope it stops cos i'm at work tomorrow. This happened to me last time, not sure if it's something to do with too much water or black coffee perhaps? Any suggestions welcome. Had another sneaky go on the scales this morning and i've lost 10lb! bloody great.:happy036:I've also taken to making cakes, homemade pizzas etc and feeding everyone. I can't stop thinking about food but i'm not tempted to eat it, i have the occassional sniff of it but thats all. Can't afford to slip up.:airplane: in 9 weeks!

Keep going everyone.

Jo-jo

hi guys. woohoo. got through my alton towers day today. didnt even eat half of my salad, and shared the pack of chicken i had with my sister. just drinking my lipotrim now.

had a great day. did come out of there feeling slightly green though. i dont think my tummy likes jiggly rides. but we got on everything we wanted to go on.

how is everyone else doing today. mary, how you doing. sam and jojo, keep up the good work. it must be someones weigh in day tomorrow. let us know.

well im off to bed soon im knackered, so keep slimming girlies and keep up the good work:D:D:D

kerryxxx

So glad to hear that Kerry! Delighted for you. What was it like eating real food again? My weigh-in day tomorrow but totm so not so keen! Will stay optimistic. Chat tomorrow ladies.

4 pounds ladies! Can't believe it. Really happy with that cause it was my totm - I thought I would gain! Anyway, here's to another week! Let us know how the weigh-ins go girls?

Hi girls, went for weigh in yesterday and was sooo disappointed. By my own scales on saturday i'd lost 10lb but on the chemists it only said 6lb. I'm putting this down to totm and hoping for a massive loss next week. It was also only my day 6 on it, so next week i might try going on the wed when it will of been a full 2 weeks. I'm still focused and determined and the tiredness has gone a bit. Hoping i can last as long as you lot, you are all doing really well.x

Thanks
Jo

hi guys. lost track of how many days, but its alot:D

mary, a massive well done on your weight loss. what are you doing that im not. you seem to be having great losses every week. whats your secret missus. congrats on the 2 stone mark as well. you must be feeling great.

jojo. that is a brill loss. me and mary have said to someone else that you may not retain water like other people which means that you loss would be smaller than someones like mine. dont be dissapointed, its a 6lb loss.

hope everyone is feeling well. i have a banging headache today, ah well, ill live with it.:eek:

keep going guys.

kerryxxx

Good for you JoJo - just think that on a normal diet you would have lost half of that! It probably is totm and the fact you went in a day early as every day is another pound! At least you're focused to see how you do next week. Are you having all your shakes and water as well? Anyway, stick with it. It is worth it in the long run. Nothing feels so good and can help your confidence like you wouldn't believe. Keep slimming!
Sam, have we lost you? You were so close to the one week weigh-in!
How you doing Kerry? Dying to hear what it was like eating and how you got on going back on - any issues?
Chat later girls!

hi mary. eating.....hmmmmmm...... well, i was walking around alton towers half the day with food stuck in my throat, like it didnt want to go down. it was nice though. i just had chicken breast (bought), with mixed salad leaves, celery, cucumber, onion, then i cooked some onion and orange pepper. to be honest i enjoyed every mouthful i took of everything, especially the cooked stuff. even the celery tasted nice on its own.:D

but yesterday i was starving and had a few spoonfuls of bolognese (homemade from scratch), and because it was more dense i was super full and then felt sick this morning:(. i have been ok though today. i have been baking cakes again. well, practice baking. which didnt go to plan:(.

anyway. get weighed on friday which i dont think is going to be a great one as i have not lost weight since sunday. so i guess a couple of lb will do this week. im just hoping and praying for more.

i wasnt joking mary, what is your secret. how much you drinking a day, your doing fab.

speak soon hun

kerryxxx:D:D:D

I know this is the best diet for quick results and i feel better knowing there is at least no way i am gaining weight and just have to continue.
I think i need to up my water intake but i struggle with the 2ltrs. My tongue feels gross!
Got a day out on sat so i got one of the flapjacks, hope i can stomach it.
I feel so much better, happier and more positive at the moment think it's a combination of taking control, losing weight (which has made me unhappy for so long) and knowing my body is going back to what it used to be. Praying i can stick it out for as long as i want to.x

Good luck everyone and keep going.
Jo :)

Hi ladies. Well, Kerry, I wish there was a secret but don't forget, I didn't do that well in week 2 and 3 when you lost 5 pounds. I think it all evens out in the end, although I admit right now, I am feeling quite lucky. But, that could all change at the next weigh-in. I keep waiting for the bad week. I don't do anything special - wish I could give a tip that everybody could use. I just space my shakes - 10, 2 & 6. I have a pint of water when I wake up, shake at 10, glass water about 12 (8/10 ounces), shake at 2, glass water (8/10 ounces) bout 4, then shake at 6 and pint water sometime before bedtime. So, I'm just about getting my water intake. I'm not exercising. The woman at the chemist just reckons my body has adapted real well to the diet. Who knows? We're all losing though -you and I are ont he same track - 2 stone and you're just a few days ahead of me. I cannot imagine eating and then going back on tfr - I thought that would be really hard on you. But you seem to have managed fine so fair play to you. My chemist asked me was I going to eat at the christening but I have worked out my plan to disappear for the dinner portion. Anyway, people have started to ask me what I'm doing so I've been telling people the truth so the word is spreading quite rapidly now, I'm sure! This is Ireland after all!
Hang in there Jojo = I'm glad you have such a positive attitude. I had forgotten about the water retention - I was holding water so badly that I had actually gone to my doctor before tfr to ask why I was so bloated!!! That's what you call retaining water. Btw, my doc told me, in so many words, you're fat! Wait until you've lost your first stone which will be within a couple weeks hopefully. Keep trying on clothes then to see the difference. Another good idea is to take your measurements. That keeps me going when I can't see any movement on the scales. I feel that control is wonderful too. It's not like ww where you can have a bad week or a good week. It just is what it is and unless you break it, you can't screw it up.
Anyway, let's get through another weekend ladies. And best of luck tomorrow Kerry. I'm rooting for you. I know you ate a bit, but, as you say, even a couple of pounds would be good. So, I'm still praying for 3 1/2 for you!
KEEP SLIMMING LADIES!!!!!

Back