kerrys lipotrim diary day 2

Lol Kerry! I can't leave yet - still have my fat arse to get rid of!!!
Day 19 today. Really hoping for at least 4 pounds on Tuesday. Anyway, had a hectic couple of days - didn't have time to mix my 3rd shake for 2 days. The beautiful weather is helping keep me focused though, especially when I pass some of the shops with the lovely summer dresses. Can't wait to get into one of them towards the end of the summer. I could have my weight lost by the middle of July if I stick with the TFR. God, how good would that feel. I already feel confidence coming back and I only have a stone lost so far!
Anyway, I wish you luck having another one Kerry. They're a lot of work but are definitely worth it. You have it all planned out anyway and sound like you have your mind set. We're finished having kids. Hubby had the snip. I have 4 under 6 so it's particularly exhausting! Happy with it but I'm definitely finished! That's why the mindset is ready to lose weight I think. Every other time I knew I wanted more so wasn't as bothered.
Joined that thread Kerry. You're ambitious to go for 15 - I went for 12. But it'll be good to keep us going through May. Another challenge.
Today, I've got a 3 yr old's birthday party. Wish me luck looking at the lovely cake that will be offered to me!
Still not hungry, no side effects, no headaches. Only tired some days. I feel very lucky for that.
Hey Destiny. How do you feel after your loss? Meant to tell you Kerry - saw Jody post on another thread a couple days ago so she's still out there!
Good luck over the weekends ladies.

Hey kerry and Mary. I just have to say that i think you guys are truly amazing. Your both doing so brilliantly and I feel ashamed of myself that I cracked on day 8. I should have been very happy with my 5lbs loss but instead I got caught up with how much everyone else had lost in their first week and thought why didn't I have the same big loss. I'm back on day one and have a different outlook this time around. Each loss will be great no matter what it is because its weight off not on. If I wasn't doing this, I can see myself being another 7-14lbs heavier by the time summer is over.

I know I'm weeks behind you guys but I'm going to tag along if thats ok. I'm almost at the end of day one (again) but its ok, I know what to expect so know I'll be feeling good by day 5. Keep up the great work ladies. :D x

day 23- hi guys. how we all doing today. mary, how did the birthday go, no cake nibbling i hope;);) when you have that summer dress on, i want before and after photos. i cant wait myself. when i went to jamaica a couple of years ago i was a size 14. i still have all of my holiday clothes from then, as i never got in them again, so im hoping i dont have to buy any this year (well not many, always have to buy something new for a holiday, including underwear funnily enough, or is that just me?:confused:). anyway, cant wait:D:D:D:D.

destiny, our new diet buddy, do we eck mind if you tag along. dont worry about your blip, just know that its over, youve started again, and you will finish properly this time. you can do, you know you can. you have done it. dont worry about everyone elses weight loss. we started off heavier than you, and you may not retain as much fluid as we do. there are other people on here that have had a smaller loss the first week than the second week. just keep going. like you said, alos is a loss, and it will be a better loss than if your doing another standard diet.

anyway, rant over:D:D:D

been busy gutting the girls room today, i dont think its ever looked so clean. so didnt have my last shake till half 9. i felt full about half way through, but still finished it. well, i always leave the bit at the bottom, its awful.

cleaned out our room. finally put the baby stuff up in loft that i bought last year. i put it in one of those vacuum bags so i hope it will be ok.

anyway, going to bed soon, just gonna read some more posts and finish my water. keep up the good work guys. :D:D:D

kerryxxx

Come along Destiny! We're all in the same boat at the end of the day. We're here for a reason. Not everybody retains the same amount of water so you probably just had less than us. I was so bloated I went to the doctor before this as I thought something was wrong! My pharmacist said I just seemed to have a lot of water retention. So hang in there. And at least you came back. You want to make a change, you gotta stick with it as unfortunate as it is! So good luck with week 1 repeat!
I had a rough craving day yesterday - it started with the chicken nuggets and chips at the kids' party! Never have chicken nuggets looked so damn good. Everything was winking at me. I really hope today is better. I have to go to a match today and I'll be gone all day. I'm going away for the whole day. Will have my morning shake before I go but will be stuck with 2 flapjacks for the rest of the day unless I manage to find a plug for my hand blender. I'm going to try my best though cause one flapjack is manageable but 2 is a joke!
I'm sure putting those clothes away wasn't easy Kerry so good job for sticking the day out. I can only imagine how difficult that would be.
On day 20 today. 2 more days till weigh-in thank God. My scales are showing only 2 pounds loss yet which is disillusioning. Here's to no chicken nuggets in sight.
Good luck today girls. Will not get to check in until tomorrow I'm sure. POUNDS OFF POUNDS OFF

hi guys day..........hold on, let me scroll down......day 24 apparantly:D. good day today actually. not really even spoke about food all day. well, i spoke about cupcakes. my sister in law says i should open a cupcake/cake business. no good while on lipo, i cant even sample the taste of things. would love to sell them though, its just doing it!

anyway, been on the trampoline today, was on it for a while, i was knackered. if anybody out there has a trampoline, go on it for a few minutes then comes off it and try and jump, it doesnt work, trust me. i told my other half to do it today and instead of coming off the tramp onto the floor, he decided he would jump of the tramp. HAHAHAHAHA. the funniest thibg i have ever seen. he ended up on his knees because it feels like you have lead weights in your feet. GO ON, TRY IT, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO;);););).

mary, how did you do today. did you get stuck with those carboard biscuits, its an insult to call those things anything other than cardboard. did you cope? other than that, did you have a nice day.?

my dads coming to ireland on thursday, he does a big fishing match over there. he loves it. he goes every year. gives my mum peace and quiet;).

destiny, how have you done today and yesterday for that matter, are you back on track. hope so, were still here for you:D

well, i feel like ive had a fab day today and hope everyone else has.

keep slimming guys:D:D:D

kerry xxx

Great stuff Kerry. Really glad you had a good day - hope your day went well Destiny.
I've just come back from a very rough day! Started chewing the flapjack. After about 3 nibbles, gave up, went into loo and put my shake in a cup and shook like hell! It did the job thank God. But, it was a tough day - was at the stadium and everywhere there was junk food. Hot dogs, curry chips, ice cream, sausages - I wanted it all......badly. My weigh-in can't come quick enough - have another kids party tomorrow and go away on Wednesday for a night - another match - man utd v shalke - God help me!! I don't know can I do much more before I cave to re-feed. Anyway, off to bed to stop myself thinking of food. Here's to a better day tomorrow!!!

Well ladies, you're all very quiet - hope all's well. Met a friend of mine today who hadn't seen me in 3 weeks and was gushing over me "shrinking!" Anyway, had a better day today. Still fighting the desire to quit TFR. If I can just stick it till the end of May, I'll only be left with about a stone to lose on maintenance. Anyway, day by day. No pressure. Wish me luck - weigh-in tomorrow - maybe it'll give me the boost I'm needing. Good luck ladies!!!

Hey Kerry, btw where does your father go in Ireland?

wow. day 25 nearly over. alright day again today. went and did a bit of shopping. bla bla bla. saw my step sister, who seems to be getting bigger and bigger. makes me feel good though;). made some cupcakes today. i keep feeding everyone up, because i cant eat i think. i made banana and cinnomen with a honey and cinnomen buttercream topping. hmmmm. they smelt lovely. kept me busy for a bit, even if i couldnt eat them.

how is everyone else doing today. mary, you have to stay on it. like you said, just til the end of may then go on refeed. you will still lose weight on that probably. i did. i lost 5lb in my week of refeed. when i come off lipo i will still have about another 2 stone to lose. but i just wanted to get rid of the bulk of my weight.

anyway, i think you can get through these little tough times, i have faith in you. by the way, my dad goes to somewhere called county furmar. i dont know if thats how you spell it though:confused:

destiny, you havent been on here for a few days. where are you. did you get back on track or not. i hope you did, it would be a real shame not too!

cant wait to see what youve lost tomorrow mary. my scales are showing a 2lb loss up to now, but i am still on TOTM.

back in the gym tomorrow. am looking forward to the day going a little bit quicker actually.

well guys, keep slimming and keep up the good work

kerryxxx

you go girl!! im feeling good today xxx where you from! xx

3.7 down. Not delighted but I know week 3 can be bad so will hang in till week 4 at least.

well done mary. that is a brilliant loss. the average is a stone a month/ 3 and a half lb a week. you got more than that. so be happy with your loss. keep it up mary, dont be disheartened. anyway, you have to do another week, i have another 8 and a half yet:(

i measured my waist yesterday and i have lost 3 1/2 inches. yay! go me!

keep it up the good work mary.

kerry xxx

day 26. good day today. been to the gym this morning, didnt feel exhausted or light headed at all. going in the morning again. will be going mon, wed and friday. for the first time in 2 weeks though i fell asleep with my son this afternoon. i think this was a combination of marley my son thinking it was time to get up at 5 this morning because it was light and the gym, either way i felt it was needed. when i started lipo i was falling asleep in the afternoon and waking up starving, not today though, i was absolutely fine.

overall a good day. have to bake my sisters birthday cake tomorrow, so that will keep me occupied for a few hours.

how is everyone else doing. mary, still going strong. i think we may have lost destiny. shame because she was doing well.

keep slimming guys. are you going out tomorrow mary. good luck

kerryxxx

Hi all,

I've been following your ups and downs for weeks on LT and it has really inspired me. I'm on Day 2 of LT and so far finding it OK...I've done it briefly before and of course it worked, so here I am again...!

I can see how being able to write all the up and down days on here is a huge support and I'm hoping y'all can help me too....

Here's to BIG success, and small weights!

x

Smal you'll be fine yout brave to do this again don't know if I could survive my first three days again felt like a person in rehab!! Lol catch u all tomorrow good look girls xxx

morning peeps, hope were all having a good day.

saml, were here to support you whenever you need it. there are always going to be up and down days, they just have to be dealt with, the best way to do that is to come on here and see that theres probably someone feeling worse than you but there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. keep up the good work. when do you get weighed, you will have to let us know how you get on.

keep going guys.

kerry:D:D:D

Great to hear about the inches lost Kerry! Delighted for you. And welcome to saml - hang in there! Well, I'm back to having a rough day - wish me luck. At the airport now surrounded by food! Onto Man Utd match later tonight. At least we're staying in an apartment so I won't have to be surrounded again in a hotel! Need to make it through week 4 at least. Good luck today ladies! I haven't had a lot of time on this lately but will keep looking for the boost from your posts!!!

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for all your words of support. I've been thinking about this forum all through the day, but specifically whenever I've caught a whift of something delicious and been tempted to eat! Thats a LOT of time incidentally..

Today is my 3rd day and usually deemed the hardest but infact it wasn't too bad.. I guess I'm so busy at work that I wasn't concentrating on food as much as I normally would... The only trouble with that is that I also forget to drink my water regularly... NOT good on LT...

Next Monday is the first weigh in day, but I think I might have a little cheeky weigh in tomorrow morning.. just to check progress!

Everyone on here is such an inspiration. Even though I'm determined, I can't imagine not eating food for 15 days, or 24 days or longer! Yet some of you have done just that!

I'm slimming for my niece's wedding on 05 August, and I'd ideally like to lose about 3 stone if possible. As stone a month? I'm sure I can do that! I hope I can! LOL!

x

day 27. got up, dropped my son off at nursery and then went to the gym. my abs are killing me. i tried to get off the couch before and i really struggled. i love it. no pain no gain.

been busy doing bloody butterflies for my sisters cake all day. aaarrrgggghhhh. so fiddly. why did she want butterflies. coz she is awkward. thats why.

how is everyone else today. sam. you will be on day 15 before you know it. after the first week it seems to fly by. mary, hope you have been ok today, keep it up girl.

well, keep slimming guys, only 1 more day til weigh in. ill be happy with 3lb this week as ive had good losses up to now.

kerryxxx

kerry. I survived! will finish week 4 anyway. still not sure bout week 5 but will play it by ear!the first week is the hardest sam. if u can survive that it really does get easier. I am still shocked that i've managed 3 weeks and coming up on 4. did you check your own scale? don't feel bad. I check every day. I need it to know it's good to keep going. Cannot wait to hear how you do tomorrow kerry. report back asap! it's always exciting to hear about the weigh ins.

Back