kerrys lipotrim diary day 2

Hi Everyone,

Well end of day 4. I'm peeing so much that I'd swear it goes in one end and straight out the other in minutes lol! I've always drunk a lot of water, but these shakes seem to make me want to drink more! Is that normal?

I don't like to weigh myself everyday as I get a bit fed up when there aren't significant changes, but I did have a cheeky half way weigh in this morning.... 6lbs gone already! Yeh! Thats what I love about this diet. Results!

Glad to hear you are all doing well....I don't seem to have hit any difficult spots yet, but I know I sure as hell will....

Until tomorrow!

Sam x

morning guys. glad you survived the day mary. woo hoo to you. keep up the good work sam. like i said, youll be weeks in before you know it. today is the first day of week 5 for me:D.

didnt post last night as usual, i started doing but then i got side tracked. yesterday was going fine. my sister loved her birthday cake, went shopping to get the stuff for my daughters cake for monday, bla bla bla. then i went to pick up my girls from school, and BAM. my day went to ****. just as i got on the other side of the road one of the mums i talk to at school was shouting her little girl, my daughters friend, she hadnt realised she had crossed the road, and because her mum was shouting her she decided she was coming back. a 7yr old being a 7yr old didnt think to look. and BANG. she got took out, just like that. its something i never want to have too see in my life again. i cant believe how far she flew. the guy was doing about 20 mph. and stopped instantly, bless him, it wasnt his fault, she came between 2 cars. but you know what, she got up and went and sat down at the bus stop and didnt even cry. while her mum was crying and screaming, i checked her over, while having my son and the womans other kid with me, and she didnt even have a mark on her. the guy was devastated. he just sat in the middle of the road and didnt know what to do. ambulance came and took her to make sure there was no other damage, she is absolutely fine and is in school today. cant believe it.

so last night i thought i would get an early night, and all i could see was him hit her and her body flying through the air, so much for the early night. now im thinking, wow, thats probably just changed his life. no charges were made as it really wasnt his fault, but still. he looked at me and said is she alright, and then he just sat. bless him.

which brings me to think how my mum felt when i got hit by a car when i was 3. i have a nice big scar on my forehead thats a nice big reminder, was out of it for ours and had a nice big deformed ear for a while. i guess you just never think its gonna be your kid. it makes me realise it could be anyone.

its mad really, as my other half was hit by a car when he was young and got up and walked away, the only reason he cried was because he broke his glasses and thought his mum was going to shout at him. ah, bless.

sorry about this post, i know it has nothing to do with lipo, but as its my daily diary i thought i needed to post it as it was a very stressful day, and as much as i wanted to eat, i didnt, i got through it.

so. 8 weeks to go. got weighed this morning and have lost 3 and a half lb. im happy with that. i think i could have lost more though. i went to the gym tues and wed and both days after i lost nothing. low and behold i didnt go yesterday and when i got up this morning i had lost a lb. which makes me question does the gym hinder weight loss.??? has anyone else ever had this. i am going to keep going but am going to keep an eye on my weight, as if it is stopping me losing weight i will stop the gym until i have lost my weight.

anyway. until tonight guys. keep up the good work, keep slimming:D:D

kerryxxx

Gosh Kerry, you had a God-awful day and I'm so sorry to hear that. It is a shocking thing. I was hit when I was 17 so I know all about it! Broke my pelvis no less but thank God that little girl was fine. That's even more shocking. So, it proved you could handle a hugely stressful situation and still stick to TFR. Congratulations!!!
On a separate note, WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 3 1/2 pounds is great. As you said, it's the average after the initial big losses and it still adds up quickly to a stone. Just keep focused on the bigger picture which is a stone in a month. More than the vast majority of diets, that's for sure. I think you did great too to lose 5 pounds for your second and third weeks.
Hang in there. It keeps falling off no matter what you do and that's the beauty of this diet compared with others.
As far as the exercise, haven't heard anything about that but my chemist told me to start doing short walks after a few weeks. I, though, am waiting till I've lost more weight as I am suspicious of it interfering with the weight loss.
Anyway, my day was fine. I'm getting less and less keen on these shakes - will manage to week 4 weigh-in anyway which is Tuesday.
Keep going girls. It's hard but think of the overall happiness you will feel at the end. I know the 20 lbs I've lost so far has boosted my confidence to no end. Here's to more of that!!!!

Hey Sam - hope your day 5 went well. That was one of my hardest so stick with it - your first weigh-in will be more than worth it!!!!

Oh my goodness what an awful thing to witness, can't believe she escaped unscathed - amazing. Also the fact you stuck to tfr after it - equally amazing!

You now know you can deal with whatever comes your way xx

Hi all,

Day 5... definitely the hardest I think.....but have come through pretty much unscathed....having already lost 6lbs I'm looking forward to Monday's weigh in and just trying to concentrate on that...two more days to go....

So sorry to hear about the rough day you had Kerry....one of the worst fears every mother has!

Here's to day 6!

Day 6

Day 6 has been surprisingly good... is it normal to not feel at all hungry. I mean, I'm still getting "fancies" for things, but I actually don't feel hungry at all!

How is everyone doing??

Sam x

Hey guys.

Just wanted to quickly stop by and see how you're all doing. I'm sorry to say I couldn't stick with the diet :cry:. I can't take not eating. I've started Slimming world and will see how I get on. Thanks so much for all your kind words and encouragement. I wish you guys all the best and hope you all reach your targets. x

It's normal not to feel hungry Sam - that's the only thing that has helped me get through this - the reality is that you aren't hungry and once you realize that you can stick to this pretty ok. You're almost at the end which is exciting - the 1st weigh-in should definitely spur you on.
Aw Destiny. Great to hear you're onto something different. It doesn't suit everybody - that's for sure. Good luck with slimming world - hope you lose a load!
Congrats Emmie! You had a great 1st week. Keep it up - get focused!!!
Kerry!!! Where are youuuuuuuu? Not like you not to check in once a day. You better be mixing those shakes girl!!!
My weigh-in is Tuesday. I'm not sure if I'll keep up the TFR after that. Will play it by ear as usual.

hi guys, hope your all ok. i think its day 31. not sure:confused:. how are we all doing. yes mary am still doing the shakes. i didnt post because we had company yesterday who i had to cook for, then we went to his mums because his dad was doing jamaican dumplins, then i came home and went to my mums to see her mates tummy tuck and her very lovely new boobs. by the time i got back it was nearly 12, and today i have been making carrot and walnut cupcakes ans chocolate cupcakes with mint frosting. its my daughters birthday tomorrow and those were the cakes she wanted. so am just going to finish my shake and get on with her actual birthday cake so im not doing it all tomorrow.

good luck destiny. i love slimming world i just wasnt losing the weight as quick as i wanted, but am going back on it when i come off this. so keep slimming hun:D

mary, you know and i know you could easily do another week of this. you have done it this far. another week another few lbs closer to target.

sam, cant wait for your weigh in. it is normal to not be hungry, like you said, its just little cravings and thats just habbit of eating. keep up the good work girl.

WE WILL BE SLIM WE WILL BE SLIM WE WILL BE SLIM.

keep up the good work guys.

kerry xxx

Yeh, 10lbs weightloss for week 1!!!!! I'm pleased with that, not least because its the time of the month!! In theory, next week should be brilliant too as I'll be finished! So far not finding the shakes as hard as I thought and certainly easier than last time I did TFR.

Kerry.. when I finish this diet, I may have to get you to make me a cake! All the ones you describe sound so yummy. How on earth do you make them and not eat them?? It would kill me!

I'm planning on 12 weeks of this! Am I nuts or what!?

Keep going everyone! We can do it!

x

YAAAAYYYYYY SAM!!!! Awesome first week. Congratulations. Stick with us for a while now. You get used to it fairly quickly.
Kerry - I'm with Sam - I want a cake too!!! Nice to have you back - by day 3, I was almost in panic mode and kept checking to see had you posted! You can't leave me like that again!!!
I'll go another week - had a really hungry day yesterday - was really weird. Get pissed off sometimes and think I should go on Atkins or WW but then have to realize that I want this done asap and that would go slower. I'm also scared that if I change diets, I'll gain something back and I'm not ready for that. So, I'll be around another week!
HAPPY SLIMMING LADIES.

hi guys, day 32 i think:confused:. have been super busy today so have been fine. went to the gym this morning and did an aerobics class. came home, had my shake, picked my son up, came home and started baking kaya's cake. i was going to do it last night but i needed to make more cupcakes to take to my mums today. i still had a few left from yesterday that i took to his mums, but not many. so i just wanted enough to put on the cup cake stand. so i made vanilla with choc chip and white choc chip. they smelt lovely. then because i had a load of cream cheese left from the carrot cakes i made cheese cakes. then i crushed some strawberries and added sugar, put then in a pan to melt, let it cool and put it on top of the cheese cakes. OMG. am actually really glad im not eating them, there would have been alot of guilt involved;).

then today i had to make my daughters birthday cake as well. she wanted arts and crafts. how awkward. but i did it. the only thing that wasnt edible was the mini easel and that was because i couldnt get mine to look right so i got a mini one. it looked brill.

anyway. there is half a cake in the fridge, not too many cup cakes left and not to much cheese cake. what am i going to do with it all........ havent got a clue. just know im not eating it.:D ah well. no birthdays now for a while so no excuse to make cake. i love baking. but my kids are gonna end up on lipo if i carry on.

sam, well done on your loss, that is absolutely brill. you must be buzzing. i will send you a batch of cakes when you hit target(and been on refeed). promise:D.
keep it up hun, i am also on this for 12 weeks. so yeah, your mad. come friday though i only have 7 weeks left. even better, i can say that i am finishing this diet next month. :D:D

mary, i wont leave you i promise. but what am i supposed to do when you stop lipo. it sounds like your thinking of coming off it soon. i still think you can do it for longer. i know about the hunger pains (ive been baking cakes dont you know:D). it is hard, but like you said, you wont lose weight like this if was on another diet. if you did this for another 5-7 weeks, it would probably take you 6 months to lose that same amount of weight, and thats if you can stick to that diet. at least this one takes away the coice of......welllll, ill just have another couple, or i think ill treat myself. i know that you know that i know that you know what i mean:D:D:D:D:D:D. you know what i mean;)

is it your weigh in tomorrow or wednesday mary. looking forward to seeing what you have lost.

well, im officially the big 3 0 next month. anyone got any ideas what me and OH can do. i wanted to go ice skating but hes not down for that. BOOOOOOO.

suggestions are welcome hes paying:D.

anyway, need to go to bed. so keep up the good work guys. keep slimming. well done again sam.

kerry xxx

Well, can you believe it? It's divine intervention for sure - 6.6 pounds on week 4?! I'm here again for a while Kerry! Anyway, gotta dash again - my poor little girl is puking for a few hours now. It's an amazing diet again!

hi guys, day 34...... been ok again today. went to the gym this morning, took my sister in. fell asleep though this afternoon so im hoping i can still fall asleep later:(.

mary, im so happy for you. that is a massive weight loss on week 4. if that doesnt keep you spurred on i dont know what will. your doing sooo well. im just hoping for another 3 and a half lb loss this week.

i have to go and get some clothes tomorrow as they are hanging off me. im only going to get a few things though as i know that in a few weeks im gonna need more.

weigh in on friday then only 7 weeks left. cant believe have done nearly 5 weeks already. another week and have done half of my sentence.:D:D

alton towers on monday so will be having 1 meal. already planned, and i have no doubt that i wont beable to get back on lipo.

how you doing sam, keeping up the shakes i hope.

well guys, keep slimming and be good

kerryxxx

Hey all! Yes, Kerry, it completely shocked me so it moved me back on for another few weeks! Good luck with your weigh-in tomorrow. It's always great to finish a week and begin anew. I went to the shop today cause I needed a jacket and I fit into a size 16!!! A little snug but just a little - I was so chuffed. Anyway, hope everybody's well. Check back in asap Kerry. Hope you do well!

Hi Guys,

Mary, that was such a fantastic weight loss, well done you! Kerry, I still can't believe you've done this for so long already! I can't wait to see how I'm doing at that point, but for the first time I'm really struggling today, so badly want to make a lovely ham, cheese and coleslaw sandwich! HELP! The bread bag is calling to me!

Sam x

Hi girls, on my second day of lipotrim today. I've done it once before and lost 2 1/2 stone in 8 weeks. Totally need to do it again as we go on hol in 10 weeks and i don't want to die in the heat at this weight (15st.12lb on start date). Wish me luck!

I was reading all of your posts before i started and was glad to see all the positivity towards the diet as everyone has moaned at me about it. Well done everyone on your losses so far.xxx

Don't you dare Sam! You can have it when you're done. It's only a tiny bit of time in your overall life. Keep it in perspective. Try to get to the end and then you can make that sandwich. Nothing feels better than losing this weight.
Good luck with it Jojo - it isn't easy but don't bother with the moaners. You can say nananananana when it's off!
Good luck with Alton Towers on Monday btw Kerry in case I forget! Can't wait to hear how you get on tomorrow! Good luck!

Back