kerrys lipotrim diary day 2

Thanks Dolphin! It seems to get tougher and tougher - I'll probably be at least 12 weeks altogether but it serves the purpose! You're doing great - what day's your weigh-in?

Kerry where are you? Don't you dare leave me hanging till midnight again!!!

iiiiimmmmmmmmm hhheeeerrrrrrreeeeee mary. sorry. been out all day. 4.5lbs down for me. and soooo happy. 13st 8lbs exactly. i need to lose 10lbs to get to my 12st 12lb tartget. have got 3 weeks to do it in so i hope i have really good weeks. and its my time of month as well, so am really pleased.

how you getting on today hun. how is your sleep going.

kerryxxx

YAYYYYYYY!!!! That praying is going very well:) You will lose that 10 lbs no hassle in 3 weeks. Delighted for you Kerry - another nice boost. Sleep is still *****. Decided it's probably cause I'm stressed - bloody tax man is coming to audit me and I'm disgusted cause my biz is only 10 months old and I have loads of crap to get ready now. Anyway enjoy the weekend. So excited for you!!!

Oh that's so funny! My word was bleeped out! I said the sh word!!!!

Thanks Dolphin! It seems to get tougher and tougher - I'll probably be at least 12 weeks altogether but it serves the purpose! You're doing great - what day's your weigh-in?

My weigh in day is Thursday:D I look forward to my weigh in day now:)

Oh that's so funny! My word was bleeped out! I said the sh word!!!!

haha i get my words bleeped out as well. your right its sooo funny. what business are you in hun xxx

Just opened the first kids' hairdresser in Ireland in August!! www.krankykuts.com if you wanna peek. It's so tough though - I'm struggling. Ah well. We decided when we invested that if it all went bust we could afford to pay back the bank and that's all we would need to get through! Hopefully, it won't though! Would you believe after 8 weeks, my kids are only starting to notice that mama hasn't eaten anything in a long time but they are still only vaguely interested! I tried on some old clothes tonight and I am in my glories! I fit into, albeit snugly (!), a skirt I wore a month after my wedding. I have to work on this belly though - it's really big - going back to the gym starting Monday - really looking forward to it now. Anyway, keep slimming ladies!

So, I thought the GL diet would be perfect for me and so I got the book today - didn't take long to get through it and the bottom line is, it won't suit me at all. It essentially takes away carbs - potatoes, bread, pasta, rice. It concentrates on veg, fruit, and meat. I don't eat veg so without something else, I will not be happy. So, I think it's back to weight watchers for me. I know weight watchers well so I'm confident. I just want to use it alongside sensible eating. So, I might join ww again right before refeed so I'm ready and confident to go.

hi guys. hey mary. i still havent read the GI books. but well done on choosing your way forward. i think its one of the biggest steps we need to go through when we come of tfr. its the hardest part of the diet so we need to feel confident in what we are doing.

i cant believe its nearly your weigh in day again. hope you have a great week. i feel like im due a bad week at some point soon.:( hope not any tome soon though.

had an alright day today. missed one of my shakes though as i was out this afternoon. so am a little hungry now. but i dont like to have my shakes too late so i will leave it now til tomorrow. i tried making a hot chocolate one before as one of my friends said she lived off them when she was on it. well. vile they are, absolutely vile. BBLLLUUURRRGGGGHHHH. i took a few sips but had to throw it and make another one. never again.

ah well. another day down. doing some doors tomorrow. cuttin, hanging, painting, all that. in 2 weeks my stuff will be here for my kitchen so we need to have it painted and cleaned and sorted. ooohhhhh i cant wait:D:D:D:D:D:D.

keep slimming guys.

kerryxxx

You're not due a bad week you silly silly girl! Sure I'm flat out praying for you! You can't go wrong. A new kitchen - that must be awesome. Enjoy. You sound like your talent could do with a new kitchen!

I've decided to officially change my weight goal - my initial goal was just to get into my healthy range - now I am aiming for 5 lbs less. Want to go more but I will be on holidays by then so it won't be feasible. So I'm 11 lbs from healthy zone but 16 from final goal! Not bad all the same!

we ll done on deciding to stay on this a little longer. i was discussing with OH the other day and decided to take it a day at a time from the 1st july. i might do it where i just have an evening meal for a week and then do refeed. i would like to be as close to my final target as possible when i come off this and that would be about 11 stone. but we will see. i have a party to go too on the 10th july, i have to make a cake for it, but no body nows i am on lipo so i could do with being on refeed properly by then.

i looked at your website. its lovely and colourful. it looks so much fun. if i ever come to ireland you can cut my hair. i wanna sit in 1 of those chairs.:D:D:D:D.

anyway. keep going hun. and keep praying for me.:D 4lb 4lb 4lb 4lb. being a little greedy this week i know, but that would leave me 6lb to lipo target.:D:D

kerryxxx.

hi guys. mary, am rooting for you for tomorrow. hope you have a good weight loss. i really do think my bad week is here. i havent even lost a lb yet since friday. i hope the next few days are better than the last few:(.

dont leave me hanging tomoz mary. ooohhhhh. good luck.

kerryxxx

5.5 lbs for the whole week!!!!! That's mad isn't it?! Delighted I am! 2 weeks 6 days to refeed - so excited!!

bloody hell mary. thats amazing. am soooo proud of you. you must be ecstatic. countdown time for you now. it feels great doesnt it.

i really am having a bad week. still no change today. so the next 3 days are really gonna have to shift some weight. even just for a couple of lbs loss.

soooo happy for you hun. keep up the good work:D:D:D:D:D:D:D.

kerryxxx

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie with all this, started my Lipotrim on Tuesday morning, I've got at least 4 stone to loose. Just wanted to say how much this post is helping! I am a nurse who works mainly nights so not quite sure how to work the 3 shakes a day as I really cannot drink them without loads of ice and being whizzed in a blender..... But I will try and stomach a tsp water one although the thought makes me heave!

Well done to everyone on this diet, it's a real inspiration to hear your stories

hi karen and welcome. you will do fine on this diet. i know what you mean about the water. i have mine in the fridge. you could take one of those little bags and put those ice blocks in it with your water. at least your water will be cold.

i think you will lose your 4st no probs. i still have about 2 stone left to lose when i come off this but will do it through slimming world. just wanted to get the bulk of my weight off and be in a happy place, which i kind of am already, but will wait until the 1st july.

good luck hun, and keep coming on here, especially at hard times.

kerryxxx

Thanks Kerry that's a good idea about the ice blocks.

As it's my first nightshift tonight on the diet I think I am going to have all three at home and have my last one before I leave for work at 8pm, then survive on water and black coffee overnight. I am so determined to loose the weight, I have put on 2 stone since stopping smoking in feb but overweight to begin with. My start weight is 13stone 6 but I'm only 5'2 so ideally I would like to be 9 and half stone. I have done SW before and it was great but need a quicker fix to get me started and motivated!!

Thanks again x

Back