kerrys lipotrim diary day 2

My story is similar to yours Kerry. Did lipotrim 9 years ago, lost 6 stone and put it all back on. I now have type 2 diabetes so I'm back to have another go. I will not put the weight back on this time! Good Luck

Congrats on your cake orders Kerry! If you can do lipotrim, you can do anything, so I'm sure you will do very well in your new venture. Hope you get your kitchen sorted asap. You don't realise how much you use water until you don't have it!
HAPPPYYYY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! Shout it from the rooftops! You are sooo young! I'm 38 and fine with it. You are only getting wiser. And that's a very nice feeling when all those young chicks are doing stupid things!:)
You must be so excited about your refeed. I'm so excited for you! Let me know every detail and where you're moving to on the forum. Who am I kidding? I'll just stalk you anyway. Good luck with your weigh-in tomorrow and report back asap!!!

hi mary. late 1 tonight. have been doing a cake for tomorrow and the bits for the 2 cakes on saturday. im soooo tired.

cant wait til my first meal. have decided i am going to try the caramel bars. loads of people on here have said how nice they are. i have loads of lipotrim left so if i dont like the bars i will stick to lipotrim. so a nice cup of tea, maybe coffee in the morning with my caramel bar. ooohhhh cant wait. how sad is that:D:D:D.

dont think this weeks weigh in is going to go my way. i have been on TOTM agian for the past 3 days and have been in so much pain. im never normally bothered by my periods but i didnt even want to get off the couch earlier the pain was that bad. i think its because my periods have become irregular. i was on last week and the week before. but last time i did lipotrim it did the same but i was on for 5 weeks.

anyway, too much info i know. but hopefully i will lose maybe a couple if im lucky.

i like the getting wiser bit. hahaha. and the young bit.:D my other half actually got me an engagement ring, stroke eternity ring.

it is an eternity band, but only because i have a ring that looks like an engagement ring, so he didnt want to get something that looked the same. bless him, he give it me and then decided he liked another one better, so we went back to the jewellers and swapped it. im glad he did because i prefer the one i have got now. but i dont get it back til next monday because my fingers are too fat for the ring:D:D:D:D:D:D.

the only reason he picked the one he did was because it was 18ct. white gold. i told him i wouldnt have known, its just white gold to me. so the one i have is 9ct white gold and has a band of weird cut diamonds. its nice anyway.

anyway, just thought i would share that with you mary:D:D. it will take me another 11 years to get him to marry me:D:D:D

well. goodnight peeps. wish me luck

kerry. xxx

hi mary, and welcome lipotrim. hope you succeed on this diet. it is well worth the bad taste of the shakes:D:D:D

well, to my suprise i lost 3.5lb today. so i am 13st exactly. not met my target of 12st 12, but only 2lb off. hopefully i might lose some of that this week.

so all in all, i am 2lb off losing 4st on lipotrim, and 2.5lb off losing 5st altogether. 2st exactly to go:D:D.

i went to the pharmacy this morning and wanted to get the caramel bars but they didnt have any, nobody told me they needed to be ordered, if id have known i would have ordered them last week. anyway, i have ordered 2 lots of 7. each 7 are £11 each. it makes me laugh as for the first week you need 8, but they only sell them in units of 7 so you have to buy 2 units if you want maintenence products. i didnt need to buy 2 units but i thought i would and then i can do refeed for a few weeks.

anyway. mary dont worry. although i will go over to refeed section i will stay on this section til your done. how have you done this week. are you refeeding tuesday or leaving it for a while.

oooohhhh. who would have thought that 3 months ago we would be 4st lighter:D:D:D

ooohhh. and today i went to get some new clothes as all the sales are on and a size 14 it is. i was buzzing. i got a pair of 14 super skinny jeans and they fit like a glove. i also checked my bmi this morning and it is about 26.6, or something like that. for it to be healthy i need to get to 12st.

anyway hun, am going to go and alter my stats and stuff. keep up the good work.

kerrryxxx

Great job Kerry! Delighted for you and the ring sounds lovely. 2 lbs to your initial target is awesome. Can't wait to hear how the food was - I want every last detail please. I'm playing Tuesday by ear - if I lose 5, maybe 4 lbs, will go another week. If not, it's refeed time. Will catch up tomorrow. Cannot wait to hear what it's like to finally eat again!

well mary, my first meal was chicken, pepper, onion and cabbage, i got half way through it and i was full. today i had a lipotrim, then some tuna and then i went to a party. i had 1 chicken skewer with peppers and onions on it. 2 tiny tiny bhajis and a fork of cheese cake. today didnt go as planned but i think i kept it pretty reigned in. not exactly the refeed plan but not far off.

anyway. it weird being full so quick. day 3 tomorrow. then monday hopefully i will get my caramel bars.

my mad weekend is over now so will follow it to the t now. although saying that i am having soup tomorrow. i hope thats ok. its only veg and lentil. oh god. i need to plan my days better. mary plan your days. thats my advice for refeed. plan them and keep to them.:D

kerryxxx

well, to my suprise i lost 3.5lb today. so i am 13st exactly. not met my target of 12st 12, but only 2lb off. hopefully i might lose some of that this week.

so all in all, i am 2lb off losing 4st on lipotrim, and 2.5lb off losing 5st altogether. 2st exactly to go:D:D.

Well done, fantastic weight loss. Lipotrim is life saver for some of us. The health benefits which go with losing weight are incredible, I have still 1 1/2 stones to lose but I will do it by way of Slimming World, if it doesn't work I will have another 4 weeks on LT in the Autumn to shed the rest.:)
I hope to see you on Refeed soon, good luck:D

Sounds good Kerry. I think I'll be far too scared to stray - it's not looking good for weight loss this week so should be on my first meal tomorrow night. Fingers crossed in a way!

hi mary. good luck for tomorrow. you sound ready to eat so be prepared to. today i have had a lipo for breakfast, soup for dinner and chicken with spices, 2 pieces of broccoli, a small spoon of cabbage and 1.5 potatoes. not bakes potatoes. just normal ones. not too small not to big. it says on the refeed sheet i can have a sandwich later, but i think i will pass on the carbs so late at night thanks.

have still been busy sorting out kitchen. the cakes turned out fab and have had 3 more orders. stretching my skills a bit though. someone wants a castle cake. already got some ideas. someone wants a christening cake and someone wants a sword cake.

anyway. good luck for tomorrow and make sure you let me know how you get on.

kerryxxx

Scales are showing much higher weight loss today! I'm all psyched up to eat today but will have to wait and see what the scales say!!!! Cakes sound awesome Kerry! You are flying it already!

Can you believe it? I think the man above never wants me to eat again! 5 lbs down. One more week at least on the cards!!! And officially a size 12 again! Will probably start refeed next week as long as I don't lose 5 again! Although my new goal was 147 which would bring me to 10 1/2 stone - I will secretly keep aiming for 140 for 10 stone even. That would put me smack in the middle of my healthy weight range which would be ideal for me. Anyway. back to playing it by ear!

OMG. well done you hun, that is absolutely brill. i cant believe it. if i was having losses like that i would have carried on until it slowed right down. i bet you lose 6 next week. hahaha. that would be sooooooo funny. im buzzing for you.

i think, or hope ive stayed the same this week. i had lipo for brekkie. then went to school for a dinner because marley starts school in september and we can pre order his dinner on a 3 week cycle, which is brill because i know what he is eating then. and i have just had home made chicken noodle soup. only a very small bowl with not alot of chicken and not a lot of noodles.

also had 2 more cake orders today mary. cant believe it. i am going to put some in my photo album on here i think then you can see them. hahaha youll probably think they are crap:D:D:D

anyway. keep up the good work and dont forget to put yourself down for july challenge i have.

kerryxxx

Can't wait to see the cakes Kerry! I'm sure they're awesome. I got such a shock yesterday Kerry! Oh well -still can't argue with the numbers. What ages are your kids again Kerry? Homemade chicken soup no less. Yummy yummy. How you doing with hunger, cravings, etc.? Are you tempted to eat a load of crap?

OK. I have gone mad and changed my goal. That's it now for me!

wow mary. you have changed your goal. hahaha. i think my goal has gone up not down.

my kids are 10 8 and 3. marley is 4 at the end of this month. awww bless. he looked so cute yesterday with his little lunch plate.

no cravings as such. i had a little choc yesterday and it knocked me sick. like, i really felt like vomitting.

but i still weigh the same. i went back to the chemist today again, to ask where my bars are. she phoned lipotrim while i was there and they have sent my order to somewhere about 200 miles from where i live. so thanks lipotrim but i could have done with them on monday. anyway, they have put urgent on this order and they should be there tomorrow. we will see wont we.

i just want to maintain my weight for 2 weeks then i will start trying to lose again. even thinking i might do lipo for a week again and then refeed for a couple of weeks. my thinking is that if my body gets used to food again and i go back on lipo, would i lose that bulk weight again. i dont think i would lose as much as the 1st week i did this time because i weigh less, but it should still be a good amount. anyway, will see how im going in 2 weeks.

keep up the good work mary:D

kerryxxx

well mary. guess what. i think im gonna join you again next week. im really not happy with the way i have refed and the only way i can see me sorting it is too go back on lipo for a week or 2 then do refeed again and do it properly. lipo cant be that bad if im on about going back on it:D:D:D

how you doing. you still up for a few more weeks.

kerryxxx

MARY MARY MARY. i managed to get my cake photos on. you will have to be honest and let me know what you think. hahaha. dont hurt my feelings though, remember ive only been doing it a few months hahaha:D:D:D:D:D

You have a wonderful talent Kerry. The cakes are just beautiful. Do you make gluten free cakes? Just curious. Both my daughters are coeliac and we have such a hard time finding decent cakes. I have a girl that makes them for me but they're not great at all. I've started trying my own recipes to try and do a better job. Might be a whole new market for you! Good luck for the future. You could probably grow your business very quickly if you want to.
Anyway, can't believe you're thinking of going back on. I would be too scared not to follow the exact refeed plan alright. Are you going back for a weigh-in tomorrow? That should let you know how you're doing for sure anyway.
My chemist wants me to use the tfr shakes for refeed week, then go on maintenance foods the following week. I will see how I go Tuesday but I'm pretty sure I'll be going on refeed unless I lose another big amount. It would be nice to get to my goal quicker and the numbers are proof. So, just gonna play it all by ear the next few weeks. I have 5 weeks till I go on holiday so I'm very comfortable now and in no panic but because I'm going stateside would love to be at my goal weight so I can spend a small fortune on a new wardrobe! I'm a 12 now and I know I won't go smaller. Even at my thinnest I was always a 12 - child-bearing hips!
Marley's such a cute name. Starting school has always ended in tears for me! The kids are fine - just mama has a tough time!!!! My oldest goes into 1st class in Septmeber which means he'll be an extra hour in school and when I saw the booklist which said 1st class at the top, I got all teary-eyed!!!
Anyway, I'd say it's not so hard to go back on lipo when you don't have as much left to lose. Whatever decision you make, I'm sure you'll be successful. It just tastes so bloody good (weight loss), doesn't it?! Anyway, fill me in!

Last edited:
How you doing Kerry? Did you go for weigh-in today? Update me!

Back