Recipes Keto Recipes

Ive just made this now for lunch and its AMAZING. So giving you my recipe, i havent worked out the macros but i have enough ingredients left to make it again so will weigh and log again later and have it for lunch at work tomorrow.

So i fried 2 really good sausages and then left to the side.
Then put pistachio oil into the pan and quickly stir fried some chopped fine green beans and scallions.
Added in some halloumi cubes and gave that a quick fry.
Sliced the sausage and put that back in another quick toss.
Then i threw in baby spinach leaves, a quick toss, another drizzle of pistachio oil and put it staight into a bowl before the spinach actually wilted.
Yummy

Edited to change manchego to halloumi, i dont know how i got it wrong🙄

Last edited:
Ok, i weighed everything and logged it but not happy wirh what it said. The pack suggested 13g carbs per 100g and at 60g grms per sausage. But when i weighed 2 cooked sausages they came in at 80g, so dont have accurate figures to calculate.

That might be right Tip as I think meat weighs more uncooked so the 60g might be the uncooked weight and they went down to 40g when cooked? It does sound lovely though - I've never heard of pistachio oil before and now I want to try it.

Yep snowy, so i dont know which figure to use to calculate. And they seemed very high in carbs, i was only using them as husband had them in the fridge and he wasnt here.

Pistachio oil is lovely, toasty and nutty. Ive only ever managed to buy it in Paris. I like to drizzle it onto cooked warm foods. Its part of my effort to up my fats.

Keto Bacon and Kimchi Deviled Eggs

6 Keto Bacon and Kimchi Deviled Eggs.jpg

Intresting dish that's packed with deliciousness!

Servings: 1

Ingredients:
3 Eggs, hard boiled
1 Tbsp Mayonnaise
1 Tbsp Kimchi, chopped
1 Tbsp Bacon bits
1/2 tsp light Soy Sauce
2 tsp chopped Spring Onions
1 tsp toasted Sesame Seeds

Procedure:
1) Peel eggs and cut in half. Separate yolks from the whites.
2) Combine egg yolks, mayonnaise, kimchi, bacon bits, soy sauce, and spring onions in a bowl. Mix until well combined.
3) Spoon mixture into egg white halves.
4) Garnish with spring onions and sesame seeds.

Nutritional Information:
Energy - 339 kcal
Protein - 20g (25%)
Fat - 26g (70%)
Carbohydrates - 4g (5%)
Fiber - 1g

As posted in my diary - I made these muffins the other day - highly recommended, almond flour makes a quite moist cake which means it does somewhat resemble bananabread/cake and they taste like real cake not a low carb sub :)
1600598958538.png

I made these today - no chocolate. I used hazelnuts, pecans, sunflower and sesame seeds - nearly 150g - so I used 50% more of the other ingredients and added some salt too. I cut it into 12 - each "bar" is small - but nice. I made a mistake and added all the ingredients be4 whizzing. So I think they were a bit more dense than more chunky blitzed nuts without the seeds would have been.

Lots of lovely cabbage recipes - roasted, stir fried or coleslawed, cabbage has become an unexpected staple in my foody life!

Back