Ketone strips

yeah i was a massive caffine addict to.. its not the same without milk tho! but though i should cut down...maybe i should increase...see if it highers them lol

Worth a try, it works for me!!!
T x

Aha... write 100 times - must drink more:p
mine is always the same colour and the pharmasists told me that pink was 0 as in no ketones and the burgandy meant maximum ketones!!!! ok im confused now

if its burgundy can it damage your health

My mate has been on LT for 3months and hers is always burgundy, mine is mid pink but i thought that was coz ive only just done 5 days and ive bin trying to be burgundy thinking ketosis hadnt properly set in.:confused:

Well done on not giving in! Ya I got mine on ebay as well!

mine is always the same colour and the pharmasists told me that pink was 0 as in no ketones and the burgandy meant maximum ketones!!!! ok im confused now
your chemist is wrong!!!!!
beige is neg and anywhere in the light - med pink is good...anything above you need to up your water!!!

your chemist is wrong!!!!!
beige is neg and anywhere in the light - med pink is good...anything above you need to up your water!!![/quot

that sounds more like it coz i really struggle to drink a lot! so how far up the scale should it be???:confused:

light to mid pink hun...so could be on the first or second pink and thats fine... anything about beige and you are buring fat!!

Back