KETONES

cuppatee

So im in week 2 and a half and ive just recieved my ketone sticks and it turns out i am JUST about in ketosis only read as 0.5. Does anyone know why its so low and how i increase it?

Hi dear:) Ketones have to be measured first thing in the morning. When you drink water during the day, ketosticks shows just pale pink color, which is ok. You do not need anything to increase or reduce. Just leave how it is. You are in ketosis this is the main deal. Any shade of the pink is the same good for us. Hope its gona help:) And keep drinking water. Good luck:) Di

Hi thanks im super panicking as im not sure if you would even class it as in ketosis as it was so pale!will do a test in the morning hopefuly shows better.just feel maybe im doing something wrong and why i hadnt lost much on the second week .Feeling a bit better now thanks :)

You cant be wrong if following programe. Just do it and stop worrying. If you not cheat it means you cant be wrong whith the Lipotrim. I am not losing much myself but it depends how your body releases fat. Be patient and you will be in goal weight soon.

I am 100% sticking to it..just worryin over nothing i suppose :) yeah we will get there in the end :D

Back