ketosis a little bit/alot out??

missmf

getting slimmer
can you get a little bit out out of ketosis, only just out.
say if you eat 4 chips.

and can you get REALLY out of ketosis,
say if you eat a whole portion of chips and a burger.

or if your out your out, no matter what.

does it take you the same amount of time to get back in, if youve eaten a little or a lot?? carbs.

i havent had any chips, just wondered!!

hope i make sense to someone!! xx

makes sense tme, i often wonder the same. I think if its a little bit then its not as long to get back into it as there aren't as many stores.

mmmmm...yeah, that makes sense! x

all depends on how long it takes ur body to use up the stores so if uve had a wee bit extra carbs shouldnt take too long to get back in ( thats why some people dont seem to be knocked out, that wee bit has been used up before theyve checked ketones )
but if youve gone for overload then takes ur body longer to use it as there is more of it if that makes any sense

i often wonder the same.....if say i was to go and have a big mac and fries washed down with the vanilla shake would it really knock me right out or could i pick up where i left off........all positive responses are gladly welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Makes sense to me about the stores and how long it takes to use them up etc. Who's gonna test it out and see? LOL

I think I've tested it out without knowing! I'm on SS+ and was in ketosis on Monday but had more than my veggie allowance and a few sugar free polos due to my 'death breath' (niiice!). It knocked me out of ketosis and I had a really rough day yesterday, feeling super moody, tired and irritable, but got back on track. Did a test this morning and I'm back in ketosis - feeling much better now. I think it would have taken much longer if I ate more, probably a couple of days like when I first started CD...but that's no excuse for cheating!!!

Back