• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ketosis a little bit/alot out??

missmf

getting slimmer
can you get a little bit out out of ketosis, only just out.
say if you eat 4 chips.

and can you get REALLY out of ketosis,
say if you eat a whole portion of chips and a burger.

or if your out your out, no matter what.

does it take you the same amount of time to get back in, if youve eaten a little or a lot?? carbs.

i havent had any chips, just wondered!!

hope i make sense to someone!! xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

kirsty2012

is gonna shine in 2009
S: 19st2lb C: 13st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 5st9lb(29.48%)
makes sense tme, i often wonder the same. I think if its a little bit then its not as long to get back into it as there aren't as many stores.

missmf

getting slimmer
mmmmm...yeah, that makes sense! x

sumayyah

please try again
S: 23st6lb C: 17st7lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 44.8 Loss: 5st13lb(25.3%)
all depends on how long it takes ur body to use up the stores so if uve had a wee bit extra carbs shouldnt take too long to get back in ( thats why some people dont seem to be knocked out, that wee bit has been used up before theyve checked ketones )
but if youve gone for overload then takes ur body longer to use it as there is more of it if that makes any sense

shell

hates diets
i often wonder the same.....if say i was to go and have a big mac and fries washed down with the vanilla shake would it really knock me right out or could i pick up where i left off........all positive responses are gladly welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I've tested it out without knowing! I'm on SS+ and was in ketosis on Monday but had more than my veggie allowance and a few sugar free polos due to my 'death breath' (niiice!). It knocked me out of ketosis and I had a really rough day yesterday, feeling super moody, tired and irritable, but got back on track. Did a test this morning and I'm back in ketosis - feeling much better now. I think it would have taken much longer if I ate more, probably a couple of days like when I first started CD...but that's no excuse for cheating!!!