Ketosis and Me

I went into Ketosis pretty quickly when I first started the cambridge diet. Last week it was my totm and I lost nothing. Again this week I have lost nothing. I have realised though by possibly no coinsidence that I dropped out of ketosis the moment I started eating the choccy bars. Do you think that I should give them up and they are responsible for the lack of weight loss? :confused:

do you reckon that's what's affecting me though? I don't understand how you can eat 400 cals a day and one stupid bar can stop you loosing any weight what-so-ever?!

some people can be knocked out of ketosis easier than others, the bars do have a few more carbs than the shakes i think..how many bars a week are you having?

I had to stop the bars because i was not in ketosis when i had them but they are soooo yummy

What flavour bars were you having?
The cranberry and peanut ones have same carbs roughly as the shakes so if weightloss is slowed down by introducing bars eg choco, choc orange, toffee and caramel(higher in carbs than the shakes), then try a week on cranberry and peanut ones and see what your weight loss does

julesrush
cdc norwich

My mum has the same problem. When she has the bars she loses around 1 lb a week. When she cut them out it went back to 4 lb!!

I didnt realise it could make that much difference. I dont know if i could get through a day without a bar as its the chewing i miss. Had one yesterday but i'm going to try not to have one for the rest of the week as i'm doing 7 day challenge.

Back