Ketosis in 48 hours

Zayna

Unbelievable. It took me about 4 days the first time I did LT...

Started again on Monday, and this morning my Ketostick is pink!

How good is that??? :D

Sounds good! Everyone's different of course :)

Just a note of caution, some people have posted here about the unreliability of these ketostix. NOt meaning to dampen your enthusiasm and i'm sure you already know this!

Good luck with week 1 :)

Hiya

I am the same actually, after coming out of ketosis on the wkend I started again on Monday and I checked my ketostix today and I am back into ketosis again, thank god.

It's not just the ketostix, I had a feeling last night I was - mouth like the bottom of a birdcage, freezing cold and headache. This morning my head is absolutely banging. Can't be anything else.

I love Ketosis but hate it at the same time. I love the fact that it is working. I am sad that I imagine a little cave (belly) with a big fire in the middle melting the walls whenever I get into Ketosis. But I hate the way it makes me feel.

I'm confused, I restarted LT on Sunday and I got some ketostix, I have never seen the girl on the counter before ans I asked her how the stix work, she said the darker the strips were the better, but Just read this post and it says the stix is pink, can somebody please tell me what colour they should be when in ketosis?

Better if they're pink, about half way along the chart. If they're too dark you could be dehydrated. I think, anyway.

Better if they're pink, about half way along the chart. If they're too dark you could be dehydrated. I think, anyway.

Thank god for that, I was begining to think i wasn't in ketosis, i can breathe a big sigh of relief. Roll on weigh in on Saturday!

i think anything from light pink and darker, but water can have a huge effect and dilute the result and i think anyway if you stick to it 100% you dont need to test, here in ireland i cant get the ketostix

Back