Ketosis symptom?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Anisah, 4 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Is being sweaty and funky one of the signs? I have been having to take 2 showers a day since starting the diet. I don't have the lions breath and no ketostix to test either. What do you think?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. oneday

oneday Member

Diet:
    CD
    Never heard of that one before - maybe it is lol!! Sorry that wasn't much help was it!

4. corioboria

corioboria Cambridge Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Certainly is. I'm aware that I smell very different when in ketosis. Other people including my hubby don't seem to notice, but I think I small rank.

5. hanloje

hanloje Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Varies!
    Definitely bad breath and thinking smells are different, don't worry too much it's just you, you don't really smell!!!

6. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Diet:
    CD
  7. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You know something, i noticed that i was abit more sweaty the other week ( when i was in ketosis) so it may be ketosis or it could have been the hot weather, hmmmm, interesting. xx

8. Tazzi

Tazzi is Special :P

Start Weight:
    228kg
    Current Weight:
    78kg
    Goal Weight:
    65kg
    Lost(%):
    150kg(65.78%)
    Its a way of detoxing........water comes out in your urine, sweat or your tongue ....ewwwwww
    Taz x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.