ketosis

faithandcooper

day 2 of ss complete....when should i expect to go into ketosis. I did go into ketosis while doing 810 but that was a while back and i cant remember what day it happened. feeling very weak and tired and warm??

im on day two again too, feeling weak and have a headache, I think its day three isnt it. Good luck x

aw good luck witchy. we can do this now. Hoping I go into ketosis tomorrow so the headaches clear soon. Do you need a support buddy? If so I'm looking for one

OO yes please, I have to do this now so im going all the way, I post in butterflies thread come and join in some good girls there that have lost lots.

How is day two going for you, im head is killing me, but cant wait for that energy buzz on day three and four.

i'm in bed so i avoid the kitchen...finding i am drinking loads to compensate for being hungry. Headache, spaced out feeling and my legs feel weak but give it a few more days and i will be ok i hope :)

Yep I need to avoid the kitchen cos its calling and its a horrid weak feeling, so plenty of water for me too and bed soon.

Bad breath is the usual sign i look for when in ketosis and not having the hunger pang. im on day 7 and SO not hungry i struggle to have 3 shakes (on ss). Keep going. Drink lots. paracetamol helps :) You will do well.

Bad breath is the usual sign i look for when in ketosis and not having the hunger pang. im on day 7 and SO not hungry i struggle to have 3 shakes (on ss). Keep going. Drink lots. paracetamol helps :) You will do well.

Your statement is so right, I cant wait to go to theme park and ride the rides, I managed to go on the lovely horse carossell on Saturday at Flamingo land, but bottled every other ride bar the little train and mono rail, I made my husband go on all the rides with the kids, next year its my turn.

As for breath, yep im already turning away to be kissed on the cheek in case.

Back