ketosis

You can buy the ketostix but I dont get hung up on it....as long as you are 100% you will shift the weight.......signs are not feeling hungry, feel chilly, grotty mouth lol......

I agree with Sonkie once you have those three symptoms its safe to say you are in ketosis

Can I ask what brand of toothpaste you all use...a friend of mine did LT a little while ago and says she was advised which pastes to use (as some contain sweetners etc) but now cant rememer...I'd hate to have my loss slowed up by blinkin toothpaste!

I was worried about using toothpaste and so I bought one Euthymol which is recommended whilst on LT. It is absolutely vile and is like cleaning my teeth with minty germolene ughh :(

I hate it but amazingly am still using it. I just started feeling a bit paranoid cleaning my teeth with ordinary toothpaste as it was beginning to taste quite good :eek:

Not sure which brands are ok or not I only know that Euthymol is meant to be ok.

I never had any problems over which toothpaste I used - I used just my normal one and normal mouthwash etc and it never affected my losses.

Back