KETOSIS......

Yep 100% abstinent, not a LL bad week just an everything else bad week!

I'm just really not enjoying my job and on top of that my boss has been making a few snide comments about the weight i've lost, combined with bad manchester weather and the fact that most of my friends have gone home for the summer has left me feeling a bit lonely and down.

But am still completely 100% abstinent, and haven't felt tempted once to eat or snack which i'm very proud of myself for :)

Good luck for your weigh in tonight Tracy, you'll do fab :) xxx

Im usually the same FF! Look forward to the sessions and seeing everybody in my group.

But this week i'm really nervous, I don't know why. I really want to lose another 4ibs as would love to get to 2 1/2 stones lost but just don't know if I can keep losing 4ibs every week...:eek:

My meeting and weigh in is tonight. I've had such a rubbish week, if I don't lose as much as I hope I have I know i'll feel even more down :(

Just need to keep reminding myself that i've lost over 2 stone!!

I have lost on average over 5lb per week, but of course I have more to loose than you and male..but I can not see why four pound average is beyond reality on LL for you.

Why have you had a rubbish week. Do you mean emotionally or abstinance? Even if you loose 2 or 3 this week, how can you be down? how many other programmes would you loose the weight at what you have done so far. You have done really well and have made massive losses. do not be disheartened too much.

I was like that this monday, I really wanted that extra lb to make it four stone and I was a little bit winded when I found out that I hadnt quite made it.

I can not believe I had to gee myself up and say that I had lost 3stone 13lb 5oz and that reminder made me so very happy.

This weeks incredable dream is to get to 14 stone 7lb, so that is about 5lb loss I am after. obvioulsy more would be great, but that is just cheeky:p

It sounds silly but 5lb per week instead of 4 would mean I could go to RTM sooner and save myself £70

awww bless you hanmac, sorry to hear about your crappy week, your boss doesnt sound very nice...thats wrong! gosh and all your friends arent around either, that makes it harder doesnt it. you will do well tonight I can feel it in my bones (ha ha ) no seriously im sure you will honey :) wish you lots and lots of luck Han :) and thanks very much for wishing me good luck xx

Aww Hanmac! Sorry you've had a rubbish week - work has been pants for me as well - its getting a bit sad that my class is what I look forward to on Sunday! I'm avoiding most of my friends as I can't be bothered with the negative comments - I'm changing - I doubt they will like it and I don't care!!

Well I lost 3ibs taking me to 2 1/2 stone lost!
Was just an emotional wreck on Thursday, after our meeting I got in the car to phone my mum and dad, as I always tell them how i've done. And just burst into tears. Have had a stressful few weeks so think it all got on top of me. Plus as i've written about a lot on here, I really don't like my job and i'm really struggling today.

But suprisingly my dedication to LL hasn't changed. Am still 100% abstinent. I think when everything else around me is stressful and up in the air, it's nice to have LL as it's so simple and easy and involves no stress! Just know that all I have to do is eat the packs and drink water and i'll lose weight :)

:wow::0clapper:

good work on the 2st 7lb. you must be chuffed.

shame life wasnt as easy to get on wit h as LL at times.

Keep it up, good to know you are not turning to comfort eating through your hardship.

hope things improce for you hanmac with your job etc hang in there and chin up :)

Keep telling myself 'Keep Calm and Carry On', have the poster framed at home!

Ha ha! I've got that poster on my desk at work as well :D

Well done on achieving 2 1/2 stone loss Hanmac - fantastic!

i was so tempted to get one when i was searching for that, but couldnt justify the cash on a whim. OH would go mad

Have a look on ebay FF, I got mine off there cheaper. Mines blue and white, very calming :)

Thanks AJB! Am halfway so it's all gooood :D

Back