ketosis????

Morning all my lipotrim friends,
Well, not got my sticks yet but have woke today with metal taste in mouth...ketosis??? Its day 4 and i have been 100% so im thinking ..maybe?
Hope you all had good day yesterday, i was off line 4 bit cause we had problem with pc, but back now and ready 4 all our chat today.
Have a brill day today
Nicky xxx

Indeed I think it our wonderful ketosis you are experiencing! Yipeeeeeee. It seems to make it easier knowing that you body is avin a good munching on d old stubborn fat cells! Well done on reaching day 4, give it a couple of days nd it will %et easier. I found that i even stopped fancying food!!! Hope you have a fab Friday too.

Happy Friday Nicky! Yup, sounds like our smelly old friend ketosis....you should start to feel a whole lot better now, I'm not hungry, but that doesn't mean that I wasn't tempted by the OH's sausage, chips and beans last night, and have tons more energy than I did a couple of weeks ago.

Weekends are a challenge though, be ever vigilant!

hiya! yeah sounds like that you are in ketosis! i hope i get there today i was STARVING last night nearly caved!!!! but i didn`t and am still here! hope you are feeling well and your breath is not too smelly lol!

Well done, im at the same stage! I was starving last night, STARVING!! feel great this morning and thank god i never suffer from the smelly breath but my mouth tastes very weird!!!

Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps How do people enjoy the weekend? Theres people id love to see but i just dont want to say im on Lipo and I cant really get away with spending the day or weekend n not eating so I quess ill have to stay solo this weekend as its the first!!

Like I've already said in another post....I just carried on going out! If people care about you they will understand and support you through this! It is a bit weird though when everyone around you is getting pi88ed and you're stone cold sober.....you see what fools people make of themselves when they're drunk and start to wonder if you're normally like that too! Must be what it's like to be teetotal ....

Hi All,

Just got back from shoppin and it was very liberating knowing nothing was for me!!!! just got stuff for dh and dd and that was it, made life a lot easier.
Think it is ketosis...although, thankfully, bad breath not come with it just funny taste.

Newlifenow, im with sandra... (morning sandra, have a great day today xx) i still just get on with weekend and ask for support from friends and family and they all are happy to give it.

Emmiclaire, keep going and i promise you will stop feeling starving..lol
Im with sandra again, not hungry but did fancy the chippy tea my dh had last nite, although not as temted as i thought i wud be so thats a really good sign.

All have great days today, im feeling really good today, very motivated..fingers crossed i keep feeling this way...lol.

Nicky xxxx

Ahhhh Friday night is chippy night in our house....luckily my dance classes are later this term which means hubby and kids can have them while I am out keeping fit :D

Back