Ketosis

LISACDVIRGIN

Silver Member
Quick question--
I've been trying to find thread bout where to by the things that tell you if in Ketosis or not but cant find it so can any1 help?? What are they called and where do u buy them??
xx

Hi Hun, they are called Ketostixs and you can get them at your local Chemists in a tub!

Hope this helps.

No probs! They are really handy.

Morning girls. I don't think I can get them in Norway. Feeling good today though. Jumped on the scales (yes naughty) but have gone from 107 kg to 104.4kg wow that is motivation to stick at it. One day at a time. Mrs V how is it going. So jealous about the choc orange tetra.
Keep at it
Julia

Morning Julia!!!
Well I just managed to get through Day1! Daughter's tea looked too inviting but I didn't give in!!!
Fantastic news about the loss already!! I daren't get on the scales, as I used to weigh myself at least twice a day before, so I will try and avoid them!
I agree, one day at a time is all we can do!!

Keep up the fabulous work and we will all get there!

Am on top of the world today. Going to work to do some bits and bats. Will not weigh until Sunday now. Yesterday was a killer but today I feel so much better. Even managing to drink about 3 litres of water a day now. Am loving myself sick as Kath and Kim would say.

Back