Ketosis.

Linda5111

I can do this.
FINALLY..I'm in ketosis, although this is my 2nd wk on s&s i'm just today in ketosis....My fault because I messed around the first wk and although I lost 8lbs ....no ketosis, but today:D I am. Yesterday was a challenge...if hy OH hadnt walked into the kitchen when he did ..I would have ate the whole leg of lamb, I dont think a bone would have gone down well with the family lol.:)

Well done Linda stay strong we all get moments of weakness but well done for being in ketosis :)

lol..bluechick... I was so hugry I thought about wrestling the dog for the bone.

lol at the begining of the diet i was dishing out the dog food and thought it smelt so good was tempted to eat it but of course i never lol the strange things we do when we are on a vlcd lol x

lol..I know what u mean...things we would'nt dream of eating start to smell good. I would'nt wrestle the dog though... he's a 13st rotti i think i would lose lol.

lol hahahah yes cant say i have ever felt that desperate before to want to eat a tin of dog food until this diet lol hahahaha

yeah dont think i would win either mines a big german shephard lol heheh :)

Mine don't win on the size factor but I do have 7! Nothing stays around long in this house what with the OH and 7 dogs :)

Lol aww that's lovely having lots of dogs I'm down to 2 as lost my other German shepherd to old age not long ago :)

Well they're all cute at the moment as they're snuggled up in their beds :snoopyhouse: but it's bedlam when it's time for them to go for a walk

:chores016: :chores016: :chores016: :chores016: :chores016: :chores016: :chores016:

Back