ketosis?

Are the exante shakes not as sweet as LL Susie?
I can't comment on the other flavors, as it is my first day, but I had a banana shake today and expected it to taste of artificial sweetness. It wasn't wasn't that sweet in truth, it was like an almost creamy milk drink with a subtle hint of banana, to me it tasted like a weaker version of SF Banana shake. Looking forward to trying the others now. I really want to tuck into my soup right now, but I am going in for a night shift so saving my soup and bar for then. 10 hours sitting on my backside without food would be a nightmare heh.

Good luck, Kev

No the shakes are not as sweet as with LL, they used to make me quite nauseous. As others have said the Exante ones are nice & creamy without be sickly. Just had a vanilla one with a teaspoon of coffee & it was lovely. You can add more water if you don't like a thick consistency and they still maintain their flavour.

Definitely less sweet and more creamy than CD and LL shakes which is why I prefer them, I've not tried the chocolate one yet as I didn't like the CD ones but will give it a go in a few mins ...

Will give the shakes a go, thank for the tips! Salt, pepper & lots of tabasco have been my soup saviours!

Starlight,
Is that just a temporary thing that you can lose more out of ketosis than in it??
I only ask because i have been on and off LT for over a year and never got into ketosis but still banged in big losses.
I guess the problem is that the hunger never subsides and explains why i failed attempt after attempt.
I am having my first start with Exante Friday morning and really really feeling positive but i must brave out the first 4-5 days and see just how ketosis can help xx

Good luck KKat :)
The main reason people lose more in ketosis is that it makes it easier to stick to. I don't think many people could stick with it for very long if it wasn't for the hunger suppression that comes with ketosis. That's why it's important to stick to it properly - it doesn't take much carb to keep you out of ketosis. Also keto helps to preserve lean mass whilst on low calories and lowers your protein requirements. Don't bother testing with the sticks - waste of money and they often give negative results, especially with all the water!! If you're 100% on it you will be in ketosis.

Back