Ketosis

Lindsey
Just quick question after 3-4 days when you go into ketosis if you ate carbs I am assuming you will have to go through the process all over again, so it isn't worth slipping up on this diet. I would hate to go through the tiredness and headaches then have to repeat the whole thing to get to a stage where I feel ok on this diet. When in ketosis does anyone still feel hungry, tried or have headaches still. Cause I will be on ss for 3 months without food so I am praying I won't feel bad the whole time. PS I start tomorrow sat 3rd March. Thanks Lindsey

I started on 6th Dec and still in Ketosis and feel fab!

Good luck, stick to it and you will get excellent results :) xx

Hi

I'm going to pick up the ketostix, how much are they pls? My chemist doesn't stock them ad they are really expensive I was told!?

Do tesco or asda chemists sell them? Thanks

mrsf

I wouldn't bother with the sticks, follow the diet strictly & you'll be fine. I'm on day 33 now & only think about food when someone is sat next to ne eating. It gets easier I promise!

Follow the diet and you'll be in Ketosis within 3 days :) x

Thanks everyone it's only day 1 for me so can't wait till ketosis sets in, I do have 1 tbsp milk in my tea something I can't live without so I hope it won't affect me. Prob have 5 cups so 5 tbsps milk per day as well as shakes and water.

I must say i like using the keostix. I do still drink diet soda and after day 6 ss keostix is light pink. i am going to stop the soda and see if that affects the color. The darker the color the better is that correct?

Don't buy the stix they are not that accurate 100% on CD and you will be in ketosis. Dont get hung up on them.

Back