ketosis

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sammy86, 13 January 2008 Social URL.

1. sammy86

sammy86 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    hey
    how do u know if uv been knocked out of ketosis?
    ive lost my strips so cant test.....
    ive just had a little mouthful of sprite zero and scared ill be back to square one....
    would a tiny bit of something knock you out or not....
    any help would be great....
    thx
    sam
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SteveM

SteveM Silver Member

Not sure how you would tell if you were in or out without the stix to be honest, but for me I rarely seem to register on the stix anyhow - though I did have a little bit of pink a couple of days ago.

That said, if all you have had is a mouthful, then I very much doubt you will have done any damage. Even if it did temporarily knock you out (which going by entries in this forum some folk do, some don't), I do not think you would be out for very long.

Don't worry about it!

4. sammy86

sammy86 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    ah thats alright then
    just drinking copious amounts of water now to flush it out lol
    have u just recently started?

5. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    If you've been knocked out of ketosis you'll probably feel a bit hungrier than normal, but as Steve said it shouldn't last very long if you've only had a little bit. xx

6. SteveM

SteveM Silver Member

Sammy, I lost 7st 4lbs 2 years ago on LL, but I was made redundant in April last year and I cancelled my gym membership as I could not afford it. I started to sit around feeling sorry for myself, and started to pig out. I put a couple of stone back on through basically being a lazy git!

Anyway, I restarted on CD-SS on 2nd Jan and been going ever since. Getting easier now, but it was tough at the start!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.