KETOSIS!

neddyboy

Hi.. I am new to this site and started on the Lipotrim plan on wednesday. I was wondering about ketosis. How do you know you have got to that point and what does it do? It would be good if someone could enlighten me!!..Thanks.

neddyboy said:
Hi.. I am new to this site and started on the Lipotrim plan on wednesday. I was wondering about ketosis. How do you know you have got to that point and what does it do? It would be good if someone could enlighten me!!..Thanks.

Welcome! It's different for everyone but once I hit ketosis my mouth is stale and metallic and my tongue is dry and fuzzy, no matter how much I drink. It does improve though. I don't feel hungry either. I would say that if you've been 100% since Weds that you're in ketosis by now.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, thanks very much for your reply. My mouth is a bit fuzzy today, sort of feels dry! I have been ok on it but today I feel like I am missing something, like salt I think. Anyway I will see how I go til tuesday when its the big weigh in! Thanks again. x

neddyboy said:
Hi, thanks very much for your reply. My mouth is a bit fuzzy today, sort of feels dry! I have been ok on it but today I feel like I am missing something, like salt I think. Anyway I will see how I go til tuesday when its the big weigh in! Thanks again. x

Sounds like it alright! Best of luck on Tuesday. You'll get such a boost when you see your result and just remember that lovely feeling if you ever feel like cheating! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww thanks..I have just had a crafty look on my scales and I know I shouldn't but I did!!..It says I have lost 10lb!!..Hopefully the chemist ones will say the same..I am excited now..haha..x

well done x I hope it better results at the chemist :)

Back