KETOSIS????

NiNiE

Hiya, waswondering if anybody could help me understand ketosis?? I measure mine every morning and night and I am into the pink shades, does this mean I am in ketosis or do I have to be into the dark purple???:confused:

as long as it is pink you are in ketosis! the darker coloured pink means you are not drinking enough water. you may find the sticks darker if you test just after you have woken up and is due to you being all night without any fluids. it is only the beige colour that means you are not ketonic. Julia x

Welcome to the wonderful world of keotosis ...yes hunni you are definately there...if its dark pink a night tho you need to drink more it should be very light to neg a night as the more you drink it dilutes your keotone levels xx

Thanx for the replies girls!! I have been aiming to get into the darkest pink lol!! Had my first weigh in yesterday and have lost 10.5 lbs so I am thrilled!! I love this diet and Ketosis world is better than the real world!! :)

Well done hunni.....x great weight loss

Thanks everyone, dunno if I shud be!! but Im chewing sugar free gum so my breath is fresh as a bunch of daisies lol!! My wee is pure water so no smelly wees for me lol!!!

Yeah i use listerine strips and drink peppermint tea and my breaths not too bad xxx

lads im so confused my sticks are always the last one the darkest red.is that not good?i drink 4-5 l a day

Peppermint tea is lovely really refreshin if you top it up with a little cold water its lovely x

I think it will be nice and refreshing!! might give it a try!!

it really is,i dont like the real tea taste so i take my tea bag out after a few second yummmmmmmm.
cant remember who,but someone last week says they brew it and let it go cold and put it in choc shake yummmm,oh might be nice cold with ice too eh?gonna try it xjx

Yeah i sometimes pop a bag in cold water just for nice minty water (strange what you start to like ha ha) xx

Back