Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Ketosis

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by festivalfairy, 15 May 2008 Social URL.

1. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Hi
    Ive been oin the diet for 4 days now so i went out and got some ketosticks and just tried one and it went pinky/purple does that mean im in ketosis?? Ive not had a hard time and i know a lot of people have a hard time with the change like on the 3rd day but i dont seem to be effected??? Had a dream about a steak sandwich ha ha ha x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Filipa

Filipa Almost there!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(30%)
    Diet:
    LT/S&S
    Yes. you're in ketosis!
    Well i didn't have a hard time but i did too dream i was eating, even today i had, i was eating bread :rolleyes:

4. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Yeah its odd last night i felt little bit down so just went to bed and dreamt of steak ha ha ha x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.