ketosis

yes all citrus is out I'm afraid, what plan are you on?

Sorry to hear that you are feeling blue, it is quite common to feel like this at the start (((hugs)))

yes citrus definitely will knock you out of ketosis hun,steer well clear as you dont want to have to get back into it again,
elaine x

drink lots of water,and if you have any ketostix check to see if you have been knocked out of it,if it was only a bit it might not have done much damage but to be honest im really not sure how much you need to knock you out,
elaine x

ohh noooooooooooooooooooooooooo i had my 200cal meal in the day chicken with a tiny bit of salad and lemon juice on top

does that mean im no longer in ketosis

Don't panic for starters!! ;) :D

I accidentally knocked myself out of ketosis by drinking some flavoured water that I thought was ok! I was back in ketosis within a day and it didn't hinder my loss too much.

Advice is: don't worry; if you don't do it again you should be fine. And of course, drink plenty of water! :D xx

as long as it is pink, it doesnt matter what shade it is. well except really dark, meaning dehyration

Hi don't worry. The ketostix are only a guide, I only show pink first thing in the morning or after exercise. Water can dilute the ketones. When you have a piddle rather than putting it in the urine stream, dab instead if you know what I mean :eek: sometimes the flow can be too much pressure for the stick. Right I'll get my coat.

hey all. im no longer in ketosis i feel so bloody down. my cdc told me to hav lentils so i did for 2 days for my 200cal meal and its kicked me out of ketosis. im on totm aswell and feel like sxxt so y might aswell have something to eat and start again tommorow

:cry::cry::break_diet:

Back