Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by Emily2009, 14 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Celebrity Slim
    you go into mild ketosis on cs, i was on the australian website last night and one of the posts there explained. i know someone had asked that before. :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cheers for confirmation... :)

I thought it must do... when you're restricting carb & calorie intake you've got nowt left to get energy from :)

Key is ensuring the snacks / main meal are also low carb / cal :)

Even daft things like swapping white coffee to black make a difference...
  4. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Celebrity Slim
    im a sucker for coffee, only recently bought a coffee machine that makes all kinds of nice coffee but cant be using it for now anyway boooohhoooo!! i need to wise up a tad with my portions and snacks but im not being too rough on myself not this week anyway. wait till next week and u can crack that whip of wisdom on me lol i think ur doing really well the way you are going so well done and keep it up.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.