Ketosis??

Bibiana

Can somebody explain to me how do you know that you are or are not in ketosis? I am on my day 3 sticking to it 100 % I am please with my self :).:sigh:

Please please don't take this the wrong way hun, but if you are on day 3 100% ss and are really please with how it's going why worry about being in ketosis? Wait until you get on those scales next week with your CDC and find out exactly how please you are with your weight loss. After that what does it matter if you're in ketosis or not as long as you are losing at a good rate and you're not hungry!;)

I am on my day 3 sticking to it 100 % I am please with my self :).:sigh:

Hi Bibiana. you have to pee on a keto stick, i got some off my cdc. You might be able to tell some other way but I think its the official way of knowing.

xxx

Hi Bibiana. you have to pee on a keto stick, i got some off my cdc. You might be able to tell some other way but I think its the official way of knowing.

xxx

Think ketostiks are bad news as you end up getting really hung up on using them everytime you pee! I can't tell you how many threads we've had on here where someone has got histerical because they've used one and it's not changed colour purely because of the amount of water they have drunk has diluted the ketones so much (do a search to see what I mean).
Please don't fall into that trap it's not good to get that obsessed over peeing on a stick!

I believe sometimes ketostix can also lie. They may say you are not in ketosis but you could be and not necessarily passing ketones out in your urine. Like Kelly has said just stick to the diet and you do not have to worry about anything else. All the best x

P.S. You should be pleased with yourself for getting to the third day. Some people often give up so well done to you.

If you aren't hungry then I believe that is a good sign of being in ketosis. I would also suggest not to get the ketostix, if you are sticking to CD 100% then there is no need as you will be in ketosis. Well done on getting to day 3, that was the hardest day for me!
Bingbong x

thank you to you all(sorry for my spelling english s imy 2nd language). I have asked because lots people keep talking about going in and out of ketosis in forums, so I just wondered how do they know :rolleyes:.
I am defenetly not going to pee on no sticks :D.

ketostix are a complete waste in my mind. If you're sticking to it religiously, you will be in ketosis and you will lose weight..

Back