Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

ketosis

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by hugybear, 26 March 2009 Social URL.

1. hugybear

hugybear Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Please, please, please can someone explain this process to me, i have bought the ketosticks but never seem to come out of the buff colour, which i believe is not brilliant, i have once gone to a deep pink to purple colour which i was told of for as it said i was dehydrated. I do get the yucky taste in my mouth and my daughter said my breath smells like shakes, i think she is being polite. I often hear people discussing being in ketosis why is this important and how do you come out of it.
    :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bingbong

bingbong Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    If you are doing CD SS and not cheating then you will be in ketosis normally after 3-4 days. It means that your body is burning fat. Are you drinking a lot and testing in the day/night? Sometimes if I test in the later day I show that I am not in ketosis but that is just because I drink so much that it dilutes it. When I test in the morning then I show that I am in ketosis.
    well, all that said not right now as I ate yesterday. ooops.
    don't stress about it, if you aren't hungry and are sticking to the diet then you will be fine.
    bingbong

4. hugybear

hugybear Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    bingbong
    am on the 3 shakes a day and a small meal, not sure if this makes a difference have started back at the gym tonight as well.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.