• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ketostix

Minz

Maintainer
Any pink is good but too dark means your dehydrated I think - they're always darker in the morning when you are less hydrated.

minz is right any shade of pink and your in ketosis, if its the really dark you might be a bit dehydrated but if your drinking plenty of water i wouldnt worry about it :)

minz what part of ireland u in? im in offaly!

Bunnyg

Determined
When I was checking mine, I was thinking the best pink to be would be the second one in - not too faint, not too dark, etc! but I guess any pink is good, even the first one :D

i doubt it hun, just check it in the morning as it is the best time to check :)

ohh and dont forget to let us know!! and no more moist sausies for u for a while!!

Minz

Maintainer
Becky - I'm in Dublin.

Shelley - looks like you may have gotten away with it.....this first and last time eh?

shell

hates diets
thank god i never had a burger too!!!! bit selfish really my friend catering for just skinny kids !!!! she could have done chicken breast and tiger prawns....i blame her totally!!

shell

hates diets
off to bed now.....best had husband has just gone and need to try and doze off before the snoring begins.....he has been drinking all day!!!!!

night night ladiesxxxxx

S: 15st4.0lb C: 14st10.0lb G: 11st4.0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st8lb(3.74%)
Shell be prepared, have your meal just before you go so you're not hungry. Drink loads of water and repeat after me 'FOOD IS FOR WIMPS' - good luck

shell

hates diets
had chicken and salad thank god my little one was tired we came home straight after!!! i ahve ss+ this week its great eating but dont think the scales have moved much!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ask MiniMins 0
Cambridge Weight Plan 6
Exante 5
Exante - Total Solution 100% 3
Atkins Diet 2