Ketostixs

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Bear Fresheners, 4 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Bear Fresheners

Bear Fresheners Member

I guys started yesterday and made day one. I have done in the past but you never know how similar the experience will be. Anyways forgot to ask for sticks and managed to get some from boots however I cant remember what colour/ no it is when you are in kestosis also my mouth is awful and I can't remember If it was day 3 that you tested or end of week one

Also I was wondering if I was correct that no sugar free juice could be added to water? Just for some variation

Anyways thanks for any responses I may get and sorry for all the questions

Here goes day two.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    I think any ponk colour is a showing of ketones in your wee.... so pink or purple is a pretty sure sign!!!!

I think ketosis (Usually) kicks in around days 3-5 so i guess you can check whenever you like really!!!

Afraid its a no to the fruit juice though hun!!! : (

x

4. Trueleame

Trueleame Determind dieter :D

Start Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    On the packet of ketostix it has a colour chart to show :) x x x

5. Bear Fresheners

Bear Fresheners Member

Thanks for that I saw the chart but I seem to remember it being somewhere in the middle of the scale but wasn't sure. Never mind I shall just miss the flavoured water and squash in water. Just thought all that water after a while may become harder to drink as it looses its appeal after awhile. Will just have to stick to coffee and teas.

Here goes day two. Thanks again
    Jane

6. Trueleame

Trueleame Determind dieter :D

Start Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Jane a way to mix it up slightly is to have flavoured tea's. I've heard some saying peppermint is rather nice ...I prefer to stick with green tea tbh as I normally had sugar with regular tea but never had it in green tea so it was easier to switch :D

Its around the pink/purple mark that you go into ketosis :) ...Good luck honey x x x

7. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Fizzy water i love!!! And if you want something a wee bit sweeter i have peppermint and fennel tea!!! Its lovely!!! XXX

8. Bear Fresheners

Bear Fresheners Member

Thanks guys just reading these made me smile and as I ache and head Stotting and made me realise I will get passed this bit. Seems to have hit me this time.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.