• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ketostixs

I guys started yesterday and made day one. I have done in the past but you never know how similar the experience will be. Anyways forgot to ask for sticks and managed to get some from boots however I cant remember what colour/ no it is when you are in kestosis also my mouth is awful and I can't remember If it was day 3 that you tested or end of week one

Also I was wondering if I was correct that no sugar free juice could be added to water? Just for some variation

Anyways thanks for any responses I may get and sorry for all the questions

Here goes day two.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Deezer

Gold Member
S: 20st11lb C: 14st4lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 6st7lb(31.27%)
I think any ponk colour is a showing of ketones in your wee.... so pink or purple is a pretty sure sign!!!!

I think ketosis (Usually) kicks in around days 3-5 so i guess you can check whenever you like really!!!

Afraid its a no to the fruit juice though hun!!! : (

x

Trueleame

Determind dieter :D
S: 20st1.3lb C: 20st1.3lb G: 17st2lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
On the packet of ketostix it has a colour chart to show :) x x x

Thanks for that I saw the chart but I seem to remember it being somewhere in the middle of the scale but wasn't sure. Never mind I shall just miss the flavoured water and squash in water. Just thought all that water after a while may become harder to drink as it looses its appeal after awhile. Will just have to stick to coffee and teas.

Here goes day two. Thanks again
Jane

Trueleame

Determind dieter :D
S: 20st1.3lb C: 20st1.3lb G: 17st2lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Jane a way to mix it up slightly is to have flavoured tea's. I've heard some saying peppermint is rather nice ...I prefer to stick with green tea tbh as I normally had sugar with regular tea but never had it in green tea so it was easier to switch :D

Its around the pink/purple mark that you go into ketosis :) ...Good luck honey x x x

Deezer

Gold Member
S: 20st11lb C: 14st4lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 6st7lb(31.27%)
Fizzy water i love!!! And if you want something a wee bit sweeter i have peppermint and fennel tea!!! Its lovely!!! XXX

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cambridge Weight Plan 9
Celebrity Slim 1
Cambridge Weight Plan 5