kettle bell points. . .

brocher

Hey guys, wondering if anyone can help with pointing activity points for kettle bells, did an hour class today (ouch), currently weigh 18 stone 3lb, and when i put it through the points calculator as high intensity it comes out as 18. does this sound right? i won't be using the points normally but i had a bad weekend so trying to salvage it points wise before weigh in on thursday,

Thanks monica

No matter how many activity points you earn you can only actually used 6 per day maximum on food x hope this helps x

Lianna said:
No matter how many activity points you earn you can only actually used 6 per day maximum on food x hope this helps x

Really? Whys that? x

I've gone through all my WW info on Activity and I can't find this anywhere. Is it a new thing?

Lianna said:

Oh no, this is upsetting! Is this new information?

Thanks for the replies, I've never heard that before either, I'm not planning on using my activity points but having done no exercise for a long time i want to set myself a challenge of earning 50 activity points a week and hopefully this will lead to better weight lose and improve fitness

thanks monica

My leader told me this, also if you look inside the green trackers where it says activity points used there only enough space to tick off a maximum of 6 day sorry to be the bearer of bad news! Xx

Back