Night Before Nerves

elfy1807

(Will)PowerPuff Girl
Does anyone else get nervous the night before WI?!
I've only been attending WW meetings for 3 weeks (this will be my fourth meeting) and I get worried about weighing in.
It happened last week and it's happening again tonight.
I weigh in at 10am tomorrow.

I just worry that I haven't lost anything. And I know that putting on isn't the end of the world, but I work so hard during the week, I just feel like I'm gonna ruin it all if I get a gain (or even a STS) and end up binging or not being motivated for the next week.

I focus on all the negatives, like on Sunday, I had a small portion of chips from the seaside. And despite having half my dailies, all of my weeklies and a high number of activity points to use, I'm convinced that that has caused me to gain.
All the exercising I've done that week (this week has consisted of 3 hour long gym sessions, a (1hr) zumba class, a (1hr) pilates class, a (1hr) tabata class, a 2 hour bike ride and a (1hr) body toning class) and sticking to my points every day (bar sunday) is completed overruled by that portion of chips.

And I keep reading things about people retaining fluid from workouts the night before causing them to sts or gain - I go straight from the gym to my meeting.
And also, totm causing gains.
I'm not due til the weekend, but sw's "star week" is the week before, which technically I am in, although I take the pill and my body should still be expecting me to take it for another couple of days instead of the break I'm having starting tomorrow.

Argh!
I've rambled on.
Just worrying.

Am I on my own or does anyone else get like this?!

Don't worry hun consistency is key, it's what you do over a period of say 12 weeks rather than one meal time. You know that saying, one bad meal won't make you fat just like one healthy meal won't make you thin.
I know how you feel about fearing a binge though, I think the best thing to do is if you are craving something don't let the craving get so big it turns into a binge, just have some of what you are craving and point it.
Good luck at your weigh in let us know how it goes x

Thanks eb.
I sometimes get a tiny bit paranoid in the evenings, and when I have too much quiet time to think, I worry.
Everything makes sense and I understand it all 98% of the time, but it's just that 2% quiet time that niggles me.
But apparently I didn't need to worry, as I lost 2lbs today at weigh in and got my 5%.

Back