Kettlenetics

X Kelly X

Silver Member
Hello!
Just wondering if anyone has used kettlenetics before? I brought it from sainsburys on sat, reduced from£50 to £10. I use the gym frequently, but saw a bargain with this, as I want to tone my upper body and core. Any users that like it?

image-1706248777.jpg

Hello!
Just wondering if anyone has used kettlenetics before? I brought it from sainsburys on sat, reduced from£50 to £10. I use the gym frequently, but saw a bargain with this, as I want to tone my upper body and core. Any users that like it?

View attachment 24142

Hi Kelly,

I havent used the kettlenetics before but use kettleworx. There is a thread of the fitness forum called 'The Secret of Shaping up' thats all about kettlebells so someone over there might be able to help you

sweet pink said:
Hi Kelly,

I havent used the kettlenetics before but use kettleworx. There is a thread of the fitness forum called 'The Secret of Shaping up' thats all about kettlebells so someone over there might be able to help you

Awww brill thank you will take a look! :) x

I've got this Kelly and it is a good substitute for when you can't get to the gym but the bell they provide is pretty light. I bought an extra one but haven't moved up to it yet!

Wicked thanks guys! :) I did gym workout today so I will try it out tomorrow after weigh in . :-D

how heavy is the bell?

It looks like the bell that is with the set is 4lbs which is very light so I would guess you would probably have to buy another bell pretty quick

4lbs it is but can feel it working. I bought a 6kg to work up to ;)

babybuffy84 said:
I just ordered the set today am picking it up from store on Thursday night anyone used it yet what's it like ??

Not yet but I'll be using it after the gym tonight and will let you know how I get on. X

X Kelly X said:
Not yet but I'll be using it after the gym tonight and will let you know how I get on. X

Oooh I want that!
You could use the light bell to add resistance to exercises like sit ups, side planks erc

Thanks for starting this thread Kelly :) x

I love a bargain so had to get this! Having just tried the introduction, I think it is good that the kettlebell is only light and has a large handle. It looks like it will be good fun, but I will have to give a couple of the exercises a miss. The one where you are lying down and have to stand up again...no chance! lol And watch out for the "halo" if, like me, you have your hair in a bun :eek:

Will try the first workout tomorrow and report back.

Thanks for starting this thread Kelly :) x

I love a bargain so had to get this! Having just tried the introduction, I think it is good that the kettlebell is only light and has a large handle. It looks like it will be good fun, but I will have to give a couple of the exercises a miss. The one where you are lying down and have to stand up again...no chance! lol And watch out for the "halo" if, like me, you have your hair in a bun :eek:

Will try the first workout tomorrow and report back.

No way I can do the Turkish get up either....YET!

I did the first workout last night (Flowmotion) and was knackered and sweaty! But in a good way. Thighs are only a bit tender this morning. I wouldn't recommend using a bigger bell to start as there is a lot of fast, above-the-head activity.

Aldi finally got their Kettlebells in yesterday! I got the 7.5kg one. It is a beast! :eek:

Back