Kezza's Fussy Eater SW Diary

Hello everyone!
Hope everyone has had a good day!
Today i have been really struggling with motivation but i have manage to go through the say without becomung un-stuck so i an very happy! Hopefully i can pick up the motivation!

I had the usual for breakfast, 1 banana with alpen lighg and a muller light

Lunch was 1 pack of chicken tikka breast from sainsburys (1syn) and some strawberries

Snack was other alpen light from heb allowance and some wafer thin ham

Dinner was stuffed jackets (4 laughing cow light (hea) bacon and onion) followed by grapes

Then i had 300ml skimmed milk (6syns) with an options hot chocolate (2syns) with light squirty cream (0.5syns)

Total syns 9.5/15

Any day under syns is a good day :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello fellow slimmers!

Yesterday was a busy day - hence why I am only posting this morning rather than last night!

I had a hospital appointment in the morning which I was rushing around for, so i missed breakfast, I am nto a big breakfast eater anyway and can very easily go without but I know it boosts your metabolism and all of that, so i do try and eat at least a little something!

I got to work around 11:30 and was in meetings until 1pm so by then I was STARVING!!
for lunch i had a muller light, strawberries, banana, 1 alpen light (HEB) and some cheese curls (3.5syns)

Then around 3pm i wanted something sweet and chocolatey so i got my usual 300mls hot skimmed milk (HEA) and 1 options sachet (2syns) and had my other Alpen L (HEB)

Didnt get home from work until 7pmish so had chicken breasts with SW chips. Then i had grapes and a toffee greek style muller (0.5syns)

I also tried one of the new laughing cow with emmental cheese triangles (1.5syns)

Total syns 7 /15

Today I am going to my parents for dinner - they havent told me what they are cooking yet but promised it would be SW friendly! I am really excited!!

Have a great day
Kerry

Me again :) have been craving sweet food, star week started on monday so im suprised i have lasted this long without caving in to chocolate! All i have wanted all week is dairy milk with jelly popping candy lol!

I had my usual banana, alpen and yoghurt for breakfast

Lunch i had a jacket potato, with 3 laughing cow light triangles (hea) and a large chicken breast, followed by strawberries

Had one other alpen light before i went to my parents!

I did steal a sneaky turkey dinosaur that my mum was cooking for my nephew, didnt know it was 5 syns but tasted nice haha i love childrens food like that! Then i tucked in to my beef stew, full of carrots, swede, onion with boiled potatoes! All free apart from the gravy which i will keep 5 syns for! Then i had an mint aero mousse 5.5syns and a greek style toffee muller light 0.5syns

16/15 syns - only one over so im not too worried about that one, but no pound in my jar tonight :-(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello everyone! Hope everyone had a great weekend!
I had a very stressful and not successful weekend :-(

My 6 year old nephew collapsed on saturday morning and was rushed to hospital so i have spent most of my weekend with him and my sister as my parents are on holiday and my sisters partner works away from home and couldnt get back until saturday night!
Thankfully he is a much better state now and is home from hospital and resting but it didnt give me anytime to prepare my food and plan my meals over the weekend!

Slimming world went out the window and i ended up eating lots of takeaway and "comfort" food such as chocolate ect! I am supposed to go to weigh in tonight but i really dont want the shame and embarressment so i dont think i will go! I am back on plan already and have planned my week so hopefully it will be ok.

Feeling very defeated at the moment though :-(

Back