ProPoints Kezza's weight loss n food diary!!

kezzalicious30 said:
Had major blow out last night n today ! :-( stupid drinking has done it to me!! Had chicken tikka kebab n chips last night on way home! Hungover today n all i wanted to do is eat! Had carvery n Indian plus a cupcake! .. First weigh in Wednesday at meeting, really mad with myself! Back to gym tomorrow n hope I can at least sts! bit embarrassing if I gain first week at ww! no drinking now for a bit so no more excuses xxx

I'm always the same after a drink. The only time I've ever been good after drinking was on Cambridge diet, I was hanging and literally had 3 shakes all day! The minute I start eating, that's it; I go out of control! X

Claireanddanielson said:
Aww draw a line under it hun!ive not been too great either just raided crisps and biscuit tin had pizza for t too (was ww tho)I really don't wanna gain anything for fair few weeks yet!gonna hit gym tomorro and Zumba wed!work ur ass off in gym and I'm sure u will b fine cxxxx

Ur doin well to have ww pizza when ur pregnant hun. I'd prob just use it as a excuse to pig out ! .. Def gonna work my ass off tomorrow ( well I would need to live there for that to happen) x

Tano said:
I'm always the same after a drink. The only time I've ever been good after drinking was on Cambridge diet, I was hanging and literally had 3 shakes all day! The minute I start eating, that's it; I go out of control! X

I'm shocking when I've been drinking! Need to b good now! How u gettin on with slimming world? X

kezzalicious30 said:
I'm shocking when I've been drinking! Need to b good now! How u gettin on with slimming world? X

It's really suiting me. I had a flexible syns day yesterday as I had a theatre trip to London and then an Indian planned but back on plan today. Going well, but I feel like I've eaten so much there's no way I could lose! We'll see on weds I suppose. Feel nervous about it haha. I hope I do lose because I'm really enjoying the plan x

Don't worry hun in the same when I've drunk I need crap all day and I'm always to tired to cook so it's takeaways! I've not drunk this weekend but today I've eaten whit bread eggs, crisps minstrels quality streets a massive roast and a choc ice!!! So I'm drawing a line under today to let's get back on it tomo! We still have to live

Hey chick! Hope u are well. Draw that line and let's move on! I did the same little blow out! Let's move on :) u will get a loss in ur first WI :D xx

kezzalicious30 said:
Ur doin well to have ww pizza when ur pregnant hun. I'd prob just use it as a excuse to pig out ! .. Def gonna work my ass off tomorrow ( well I would need to live there for that to happen) x

Thanks hun believe me wiv dan I did use it as excuse and put on 3.5 stone I remember how awful and big I felt after having him and felt very low so don't wanna get to that size again.enjoy gym xxx

Tano said:
It's really suiting me. I had a flexible syns day yesterday as I had a theatre trip to London and then an Indian planned but back on plan today. Going well, but I feel like I've eaten so much there's no way I could lose! We'll see on weds I suppose. Feel nervous about it haha. I hope I do lose because I'm really enjoying the plan x

Yeh I did slimming world years ago. I did lose quite a bit but found it hard cooking from scratch all the time, especially when I work shifts. I'm sure you will do well on it xx

Baby-belle said:
Don't worry hun in the same when I've drunk I need crap all day and I'm always to tired to cook so it's takeaways! I've not drunk this weekend but today I've eaten whit bread eggs, crisps minstrels quality streets a massive roast and a choc ice!!! So I'm drawing a line under today to let's get back on it tomo! We still have to live

What we like! Haha, back to it today chick! Let's lose these lbs! Xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hey chick! Hope u are well. Draw that line and let's move on! I did the same little blow out! Let's move on :) u will get a loss in ur first WI :D xx

Line drawn carly! Back to it today :) ! Let's hope we get a loss! Been to gym today, 2 days to pull it back xx

Claireanddanielson said:
Thanks hun believe me wiv dan I did use it as excuse and put on 3.5 stone I remember how awful and big I felt after having him and felt very low so don't wanna get to that size again.enjoy gym xxx

I think I would have done the same! But u can learn from first time round, I'm sure u Won't gain no where near as much! I bet I gain about 5 st when I'm pregnant! Haha xx

kezzalicious30 said:
Yeh I did slimming world years ago. I did lose quite a bit but found it hard cooking from scratch all the time, especially when I work shifts. I'm sure you will do well on it xx

Thanks chick! Yeah there is loads of cooking and can imagine it would be difficult working shifts x

Glad u are back to it :) x

Wasnt back on it for long!!! Spiralled since sat!! Was gonna have romantic meal of fillet steak with actifry chips tonight but no sodding steaks in the supermarkets! Grrrr!! So ended up gettin stressed puttin everything back other than steak obv n had pizza from takeaway n desert from Morros! So so mad!! Gonna gain tomorrow at first weigh in!! Making me not want to go xx

Gained half a pound! :-( I know it's my first wk and I should have lost but considering how much crap I have eat since sat I'm ok with that! Could have been a lot worse! Since sat I have eat .... carvery, drinks out with girls then tikka kebab on way home! Indian takeaway sun night, pizza takeaway last night n desert! Mac d's today! God what a greedy cow!! :-/ ! been to gym 3 times, must have helped!! Xx

Well done on that small gain hun. Your pretty lucky, gym must of def helped. I was 100% last week hit the gym and gained 2lbs??????????

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Mrsm79 said:
Well done on that small gain hun. Your pretty lucky, gym must of def helped. I was 100% last week hit the gym and gained 2lbs??????????

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm the same your lucky kez :)

Back