ProPoints Kezza's weight loss n food diary!!

I didn't write all that Hun, I just found it on a thread and copy/pasted it! Haha! I'm jealous of your Chinese, been ages since I hd one. Roll on payday ha! I'm bloody starving x

Sorry just seem with skim milk! Derrr!! Haha x

Haha yeh I know! x

So here is today's food diary, thur 25th aug! Started off well then went down hill! All to do with not planning!!!

Breakfast ... Slice of toast = 3
flora light = 1
1 egg and 2 egg whites = 3
Milk in tea's = 3
Cappuccino = 2

Total = 12

Dinner ... Chicken wrap = 8
Weetabix bar = 2
Total= 10

Tea :-/ = chicken chow mein = 9
Little bit of egg rice = 3
Few prawn crackers = 3
2x chicken satay = 4
Small butterfly bun= 4

Total = 23

Total dailies 45/ 29
Weeklies used 16/ 45
33 weeklies left

No exercise tod :-( .. Must do some tomorrow!

Kez up until the Chinese, which wasn't even a major blowout, you ate really well. Stop beating yourself up, you're doing fab! Mwah x

yeh I know, it's prob cos I wasn't great yesterday plus I have my friends BBQ sat so I wanted to save most of my weeklies for that, wine/ BBQ food! All adds up! Haha I'll just have to get some running done on that treadmill! X

I'm the same, it gets to this time and I always want to crack into my weeklies! We've bought bacon, crumpets, crisps and all other naughty foods for the weekend haha! AND they have the most amaze little bakery there with the best carrot cake in the world!!! I'll be there! I'm feeling fat this week! I think it's where I'm eating properly again, lots of fruit etc x

Mmm all lovely food! .. I looovvee carrot cake, it's gorg!! aww u shouldn't feel fat! Your a skinny Minnie n u did a right workout yesterday :) .. I do know what u mean tho cos I feel like that tod! Prob cos had a couple of naughty days + no exercise! Start to feel right sluggish when I don't do any ! Xx

Yeah exactly! I'll just work extra hard next week. I'm not going to be too worried about it. Skinny Minnie ha, I wish! You can bloody talk, u look amazing! X

Haha talking bet two threads! Skinny Minnie! Haha as if! Xx

Haha thanks! So are u! :) xx

Haha thanks gem but but not quite yet, gettin there ;-) x

One of our customers has just brought me a lemon n poppy seed muffin from starbucks :-0 ! I thought i'd look up nutrition facts n work out the pp! ... Well it was 13! So safe to say I won't b eating that! :-( x

2 bags of space invaders is 3pp! How good is that! Haha 2pp for one bag x

Wow - i used to love space invaders but haven't had them in years and years. what a propoint bargain

Back