ProPoints Kezza's weight loss n food diary!!

kezzalicious30 said:
Haha I don't mind water but not so much when the weathers cold!! Xx

Hi Kerry, have u weighed since Xmas? Xx

Hey petal! Yay to the gym :) is it a class tomorrow? X

Tano said:
Hi Kerry, have u weighed since Xmas? Xx

Hey tan, well I got weighed yesterday and said 10st 8 :-0 I am on aswel tho so I'm hoping that's a couple extra cos of that! Really mad at myself but not totally undone it all! Joined the gym today so hopefully will get to 9st 7!! How u doin? Xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hey petal! Yay to the gym :) is it a class tomorrow? X

Hey Hun, just the gym tomorrow, easing myself into it first! Haha xx

kezzalicious30 said:
Hey tan, well I got weighed yesterday and said 10st 8 :-0 I am on aswel tho so I'm hoping that's a couple extra cos of that! Really mad at myself but not totally undone it all! Joined the gym today so hopefully will get to 9st 7!! How u doin? Xx

I put on 6lbs over Xmas, back to the gym tomoz an actully cannot wait!!! Started calorie counting today so am trying to get back to it! I'm gonna see how I get on this week calorie counting but am thinking about rejoining ww

Enjoy the gym :D xx

Enjoy the gym Kerry, I'm gonna ring mine now and see if they've got any January specials:)

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Claireanddanielson said:
Hi kez how r u?hope u had fab Xmas. Xx

Hey Claire, had a fab Xmas thank you, hope u did! Been so bad on diet, back up to 10. 6 from 10 st :-0! Joined gym yesterday tho n been today ! Back on track now, wanna feel good in a bikini this yr xx

Tano said:
I put on 6lbs over Xmas, back to the gym tomoz an actully cannot wait!!! Started calorie counting today so am trying to get back to it! I'm gonna see how I get on this week calorie counting but am thinking about rejoining ww

Yeh well I put 6 on aswel, got weighed this mornin n I'm 10. 6! Been to gym today n got spin class booked in tomorrow! Back on it now! :) xx

Well I've been to the gym, quite it enjoyed it actually n feel so much better for goin! :). Got spin class booked it tomorrow night, never done it before but heard its good n burns loads of cals! I got weighed this mornin n I'm 10.6, so thats a gain of 6lb since middle of nov! it's comin off!! xx

kezzalicious30 said:
Well I've been to the gym, quite it enjoyed it actually n feel so much better for goin! :). Got spin class booked it tomorrow night, never done it before but heard its good n burns loads of cals! I got weighed this mornin n I'm 10.6, so thats a gain of 6lb since middle of nov! it's comin off!! xx

Well done hun. Xxx

Thanks babe! :) xx

Does anyone know how I put my I watcher
Food diary on here, can't see where u upload? Bit lazy like but that way I know I'll put it on xx

When ur in the reply press the plus button :)

Glad u enjoyed the gym... Spinning is supposed to be hardcore.... :) x

WOW you seem so proactive hun, good on you :) The boards seem so full of happy and proactive people atm very motivating :) xxxx

I put 5 on kez was really shocked when I got on scales,lost 2 since then so another 3 off then another stone off that then I'll be 10.4 so I'll be chuffed with that,hopefully gonna get the wedding booked next month for this year so I hav got a great incentive to get the weight off!!good luck with the gym!xxx

Well done for the gym I'm going back tonight although I'm so tired after goin back to reality today. I'm feeling heavy today I think it has all caught up with me!

Back