ProPoints Kezza's weight loss n food diary!!

I no its so annoying !! And ive never tried lager and lime bt i dont really drink cocktails cz thy dnt gt me drunk lol!! Just tastes like juice x

Lol i normallt just do that my self just. Chuck things together tastes nicer than some lol

Ooh I haven't had a cocktail in ages! enjoy ur night out chick, well done on the lb loss! :) goin in the right direction xxx

Nooo they dont do it near apart from one pub but i never go there and its a bottle for £2 not in the pump, mcds n tacobell have it on a pump but they dont serve alcohol and no clubs do it either lol :(

Holliexx said:
Nooo they dont do it near apart from one pub but i never go there and its a bottle for £2 not in the pump, mcds n tacobell have it on a pump but they dont serve alcohol and no clubs do it either lol :(

No way?! That's mad. Move to dub. U can hav diet coke r 7up anywhere at all :)

Hey ladies, I need to get back on the wagon!! Finding it so hard, always do this time of yr! :-( feel fat n minging! xx

I got back on it Monday I'm finding it hard to but I've managed to find it again, it will all go out the window Saturday so that's why I'm bein so good in the week

Good for u hun, wish i could get back on it! Had mac d's breakie at work tod :-( x

Holliexx said:
Ahh i could so eat mcd brekkie right now! In finding it hard too :(

Chin up girlies I was like this last week, I'm poorly so I reckon that's helping me a little as I'm just so tired and feel low so it's motivated me with my weight. Although I expect you will hear from me over the weekend saying I'm back off the wagon!

U are stunning and don't u forget it! Xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
U are stunning and don't u forget it! Xx

Aww thanks Carly! Don't feel it at the mo with amount of crap I've eaten! after xmas day is over I'm starting a fresh n joining a gym in new yr! :) xx

Oooo exciting :) I've joined a newone! So excited about it! X

Back