KFC Chicken done the SW way

I'm going to try this for my dinner tonight I think. Shall replace the chicken with quorn chicken fillets and see how that goes =]

Me and my 10 yr old made the smash version for dinner tonight. Was very simple to make and tasted delish, went down very nice with sw chips and beans. It will definately be making more appearances on our dinner table :)

smash version is using the smash potato flakes instead of breadcrumbs, for the coating, That way its free and you dont have to use a HEX B !

I tried this a few days ago & it was nice. I think I used too much bovril though as it was very sickly & the bovril was all I could taste really! (Still nice though).... was told it was too salty by someone who tried it with me.

It's nice with a wrap, some salad and tomatoes!

ooooh KFC chicken!! :D sounds delicious!! Sounds quite spicy with the chilli powder etc....:p is that how KFC do it?

For the recipes using Smash and Cous Cous......would you just like for like weights? So however much the bread would be use the same amount of smash?

Made this last night, was lovely but the only thing is it didn't go crispy all over :( does this mean I need to add more egg?

Definitely giving this one a go! Can't wait!

OMG, KFC! I am so trying this with some of the mountains of couscous I have accumulated in my cupboards...:p

Back