KFC SHOCK

HereToLose

I just went on KFC website to work out how many pp a salad and stuff is and thought id just check how many pp's what i use to have from there was and its 63PP for the meal i use to eat like 5times a week, no wonder im fat LOL, glad i check it really i defently wont be tempted ever again.

That's a scary amount of pro points.
Well done for breaking the habit.

Wow, I bet that has been an eye openner !!

Makes me glad to be a veggie!

Well done for stopping the fast food habit though. I can imagine it hard giving something up that you used to have 5 times a week *clutches wine bottle and won't let go*

That is a heck of a lot of propoints! I used to think KFC was the "good" alternative to takeaway what with it being chicken - how naive was i?!

The 'brazer' burger is a good option though, it's not fried, just griddled.

I used to have the fully loaded zinger tower meal large with corn and an extra chicken leg and 2 BBQ rollers, :eek: not proud of that & very ashamed.

Well actually you should be proud-darned proud. It's a lesson learned and you are doing something about it !!

(in a Discover person!)

you've nowt to be ashamed of. at least you are looking at where you have gone wrong and are doing something about it now. we are all here because of bad habits/choices and overeating in general! I didnt get fat eating lettuce, thats for sure :p xxx

Back