Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by naomi1611, 9 January 2010.

1. naomi1611

naomi1611 Will B Slim

for the whole family but not me and i sat there with a glass of water and it didnt bother me at all :D Normally i have to run and hide and stay upstairs but i am in my zone now :D:D
  2. truffleshuffle

truffleshuffle Well-Known Member

Well done hun!!!! :D
  3. Pheonix-Rising

Pheonix-Rising Well-Known Member

yaaay well done! Thats willpower....KFC would have done it for me for sure! xx
  4. Traceyb

Traceyb Well-Known Member

Well done you, you are defintiely in the Zone.

x x
  5. 909

909 Member

I've just been begging for a kebab of all things.... OH is keeping me on track :)
  6. louisa83

louisa83 Well-Known Member

Lol well done for resisting hun xxx
  7. maro11

maro11 Well-Known Member

Don't think I could have resisted KFC. Used to have it once a week and got a bit fed up with it, now I would KILL for some!!! that is how I got so fat in the first place.
    You did well to resist, I could not have it in the house
  8. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

I am KFC mad, its that secret blend of spices and herbs etc. And also something nostalgic, as a child there were less fast food choices (I am 41) so KFC was a great treat.
    Very well done - its great being in the 'zone'!
  9. JimmyShoo

JimmyShoo Well-Known Member

Well done for staying focused. Bleurgh though KFC i used to like them but i think they got all greasy and i last time i had one which is about 8 months ago i felt very sick after x

Oh and 909 i am watching you too NO KEBAB lmao x
  10. naomi1611

naomi1611 Will B Slim

Thanks guys it does feel great to get to that place where you feel invincible "Food i laugh at you haha" lol. Today was just as great lovely sunday dinner hubby had made and again i just had my coffee but was able to sit with the family:)...909 NO KEBAB lol