1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

KFC.......

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by naomi1611, 9 January 2010 Social URL.

1. naomi1611

naomi1611 Will B Slim

for the whole family but not me and i sat there with a glass of water and it didnt bother me at all :D Normally i have to run and hide and stay upstairs but i am in my zone now :D:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. truffleshuffle

truffleshuffle Well-Known Member

Well done hun!!!! :D

4. Pheonix-Rising

Pheonix-Rising Well-Known Member

yaaay well done! Thats willpower....KFC would have done it for me for sure! xx

5. Traceyb

Traceyb Well-Known Member

Well done you, you are defintiely in the Zone.

x x

6. 909

909 Member

I've just been begging for a kebab of all things.... OH is keeping me on track :)

7. louisa83

louisa83 Well-Known Member

Lol well done for resisting hun xxx

8. maro11

maro11 Well-Known Member

Don't think I could have resisted KFC. Used to have it once a week and got a bit fed up with it, now I would KILL for some!!! that is how I got so fat in the first place.
    You did well to resist, I could not have it in the house

9. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

I am KFC mad, its that secret blend of spices and herbs etc. And also something nostalgic, as a child there were less fast food choices (I am 41) so KFC was a great treat.
    Very well done - its great being in the 'zone'!

10. JimmyShoo

JimmyShoo Well-Known Member

Well done for staying focused. Bleurgh though KFC i used to like them but i think they got all greasy and i last time i had one which is about 8 months ago i felt very sick after x

Oh and 909 i am watching you too NO KEBAB lmao x

11. naomi1611

naomi1611 Will B Slim

Thanks guys it does feel great to get to that place where you feel invincible "Food i laugh at you haha" lol. Today was just as great lovely sunday dinner hubby had made and again i just had my coffee but was able to sit with the family:)...909 NO KEBAB lol